tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nova d.
Åkersberga
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
The brand Tarte is vegan i think anyway it’s cruelty free so that’s really good, I only buy vegan and cruelty free products. This colour is so sweet I have pale skin and it suits me really good. I would highly recommend it.
Rose W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favourite blushes, I use this everyday unless I am testing out another one it's very nice and light isnt to heavy or cakey and doesn't make me look like I'm wearing nothing or stage makeup and highly recommend
Alicia M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very pigmented blush, I love the colour and is very flattering. Stays on all day and is defiantly worth getting! I use it for my daily makeup routine for a little color and I just love it! I would definitely recommend it!
Cristina  P.
Another blush that I love. Lasts so long on my skin even when I don't use a setting spray. Great color selection, pigmented, blendable and buildable. My favorite shade is captivating and blissful. Great great blushes.
Kat G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as a sample and I will be buying more. They are crazy pigmented but also blend out really well. Just tap your brush in, you won’t need much more than that.
Vlada S.
Calgary, AB
such a natural looking blush, that goes on smoothly, is buildable and blends very well. i like the packaging, even though i'm a fan of simple black packaging typically. i received it as a gift, however i would repurchase.
Candy G.
Switzerland
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favourite blushes formulation - it’s not too powdery yet enough pigmented to make blending easy and not messy. It’s a matte finish, therefor those who hate the shinny look will like it. I’ll totally repurchase
Vanessa M.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a great blush. I was unsure about it at first, but after using it a few times I've grown to like it. It's fairly pigmented and you can build it for more pigmentation. The consistency is super soft and it feels light on the skin. I would purchase again.
Melissa B.
Langley
Got this as a sample. I loved the product but wasn't fond of the colour. Blended really well into my skin and didn't need to reapply throughout the day. Was very long lasting. Interested in purchasing in a different shade
Heather H.
Lovely colour and AMAZING formula!!! I have a very pale skin tone and blushes can look muddled and streaky on my face but this product did not only not do that but blended seamlessly with my bronzer. Would recommend (:
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.