tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Markham, ON
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
This blush colour is beautiful - however, it doesn't last all day despite the name of the product. I find that the blush "disappears" halfway through the day, even though I apply setting spray to my whole face. I would give it a higher rating if it had more staying power.
Andrea H.
Kingston, ON
GORGEOUS natural flush tone. I love blush so I sweep it all across my cheeks and my nose. It's gentle shimmer makes you look bright and awake rather than inauthentically chalked in product. Feels really nice on and blends really nicely over foundation or just bare skin!
Megan L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Very natural colour, which is easily blended. I have a fairly light complexion, and I think this was the best option, given that my skin is so fair. I really loved the packaging of this particular product as well as it included a small mirror. I would definitely re-purchase this product in the future.
Kaylin H.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is my holy grail blush. It gives me the perfect pop of pink while still looking very natural. It gives my face dimension and a very natural flush. The product is also very lightweight and doesn't make my face look cakey or fake. I would highly recommend this one!
Tia G.
Saskatoon, SK
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Hands down my favorite blush for everyday. I apply a thinner amount in the summer for a natural nude flush, and amp it up in the fall for a deeper and more dramatic look. The formula is long lasting, and doesn't budge, and the color selection is hard to beat.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Such a nice coral blush shade. Matte alternative to Milani Luminoso blush, in my opinion. Lasts all day long. Goes on more softly and less pigmented than it appears in the pan, which is great for very fair skin tones, but it is definitely buildable. Blends out seamlessly.
Alisha C.
Prince George
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Hands down my favourite blush. Pigmented but easy to work with. Great colour selection. Works great with my oily skin. Lasts long on my skin as well. Nice matte colours. I like to try blushes from other brands but I always find myself coming back for more of these!
Maria G.
Lund
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blushes are one of the most amazing things I've ever bought. The colors are amazing but I think that the orange ones are the true winners! They appear on my skin the way the look in the pants, my only complaint is that you can't take off the pans of the package
claire e.
pointe, QC
i love tarte amazonian clay blushes. those blushes have a great formula, they are long lasting and they blend so nicely into the skin. the shade selection is also so awesome. highly recommand
Stephanie D.
I have 2 colours of Amazonian clay blush. They're very good. A little goes a long way with them. Don't apply too much product to your brush, I've made that mistake! I wish the blush smelled like Tarte's highlighter and eyeshadow palettes. The blush doesn't smell that wonderful.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.