tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gimhani C.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is my favourite favourite faaaaavourite everyday blush. It's there perfect matte peachy rose colour blush. A little goes a long way with this guy. It is so pigmented and yet so buildable. I love how it stays true to its 12 hour lasting power. I would 100% recommend this blush to anyone and everyone! This one is a winner folks!
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
the blushes are amazing , they are really blendable and really pigmented. they are very easy to apply and they are very lightweight. there are a range of colors , there are some for natural looks and some for glam looks . i really recommend as they are totally worth the money .  at least one of these are in my everyday makeup drawer each month.
Devin C.
Prestwick, Prestwick
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
I really like these blusher by tarte, I have 5 different shades and love all but one. One of then has no pigment at all and you have to scrape the top of it a lot for any pigment at all. I think it's maybe just a faulty one as all my others are fab, fab pigment and great shade range too. I would definitely still recommend.
Merilin P.
Pärnu
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
.I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 - hour blushes. They are easy to use, very easy to blend out, very buildable, extremely long-wearing and they can be depotted which is really cool. The three new shades that released are all nudes. Sensual has a true nude undertone, Risque has a peachy nude undertone and Seduce has a rose undertone. All are beautiful but I think Risque and Seduction are fairly similar
Wanda S.
It was very hard to decide on which color to pick. Exposed was the most popular when I was researching and was suitable for all skin tones. I decided to purchased "Blissful". It is a light coral to pink color and very natural in appearance when I was testing it out in Sephora. A little goes a long way. I love how this blush gives me a nice flush to my cheeks that looks natural and has no shimmer!! It is made from all natural ingredients which is suppose to have amazing benefits for the skin - an added plus in my book.
Jenn M.
Baie D, QC
I received this blush from Sephora as my birthday Beauty Gift and immediately fell in love. I love the pigment of the colour and how gives my face a gorgeous flushed look. It compliments my HOOLA bronzer very well and I am very happy with this combination. I will definitely be buying this blush again.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I found it to be a bit tough to get the shade i want onto my face. The blush itself is harder packed than my go to (jill stuart blush) so on minute i can't see that i havr apploed blush and the next second i look like i am sunburnt/drunk. I got my blush as the bday gift from sephora, not convinced i would buy it again.
Synthiya B.
Whitby
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday girl and even though it is such a pale pink, it still suited me. I got compliments whenever I wore it. This was the first blush I ever tried and now I always wear blush. It makes such a good difference in your makeup. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because it was slightly too light for my skin tone and it could be cheaper
Rachelle R.
Lethbridge, AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Gorgeous, highly pigmented matte color that really does last throughout the day! Being so pigmented you need to use a light hand.
It blends beautifully. I want to try other colors now!
Sarah P.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The shade is so natural on the skin. Easily blended out or built up, you can wear a little or a lot depending on your preference! I find it pairs well with a lot of different lip colours as well. This colour would probably be best for light to medium/slightly deep skin tones, but unfortunately, may not show up and dark skin.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.