tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Uri H.
Nipawin
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I loveeeeeee this blush it is so pigmented and creamy on the skin. I honestly thought that this blush would way to pink but actually just adds a nice wash of colour to the face. I would for sure but this product again I give it 👍🏼👍🏼
Hannah K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I purchased this product after running out of my BareMinerals blush. Compared to BareMinerals, this blush goes on a lot more effortlessly and is nicely pigmented without too much sparkle. It's just right! The colour stays on my face for the most part of the day too. And it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to breakout!
Kendra M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Exposed will ALWAYS be in my collection! Such a natural, wearable color, and it lasts all day! It doesn't apply toooooo pigmented, which is nice, but you also don't have to work to hard to build up to the amount of color you want.
Brianna F.
Vancouver, BC
These have great staying power, however I feel as though the new shades and formulations are much less pigmented. It's not a huge deal, as you can just build up the intensity, but for 30 bucks a pop, it's gotta be pretty knock out
Nicole A.
Edmonton, AB
Got the shade paaarty in my Ipsy bag and I love it! It's a beautiful colour and long lasting (I wear a primer) It blends beautifully without sitting on top of the skin. I would definitely try out some other colours from this line.
Holly M.
Dartmouth, NS
Really nice blush. Quite pigmented and beautiful. It last quite a long time, I got mine in November and its almost August currently and there's barely a dent in it and I use it quite often. I recommend this to others and will definitely be repurchasing this myself.
Kayla G.
My fave fave blush. Not a fan of blush sticks, I use primarily powder. Love the colours and the way it goes on my skin. Don't need to apply much and it doesn't dry out skin, as others have in the past. Expensive, but great quality.
Rose W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It was just the right colour for me to add life back into my face after my foundation! Its super easy to apply though you need your own brush as one is not supplied! Its VERY pigmented which is great so a little goes a long way!
Elizabeth D.
Richmond , VA
One of my most reached for blushes. I use this two our three times a week. I have the shade Paaaaarty which is the perfect pink flush. These are long wearing and absolutely beautiful in their finish. I'm definitely buying again!
Krista T.
Mississauga
This blush is awesome. Not too harsh and not too subtle. It is sheer enough that you can make it look very natural but it is very build-able for those full out glam moments. Tarte blushes are always worth a try in my opinion.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.