tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katarina B.
Orford , Warrington
I recently received this blush in a box set and it was my first ever Tarte blush that I tried. I must say that the quality was amazing! Great colour selection, pigmentation and blendability. It also lasted on the skin for quite a long time. The only downside for me is that the blush is very pigmented and I am quite heavy handed with application so I needed to be careful when using it.
Forrest Jamie S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I received Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in the shade "paaarty" from Sephora as a birthday gift and was SOO excited. The colour is beautiful and very pigmented - a little goes a long way with these. It blends beautifully, is long lasting and buttery.
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON
This blush is stunning! I was a NARS girl but I have to admit, after purchasing and using one of these blushes I just recently bought another shade. You can also layer it to add more pigment, but for me personally one layer is perfect. Another perk- out of the the higher end make-up brands Tarte is one of the best rated I could find on the Skin Deep app. Looking forward to trying more of their products!
Francesca N.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
THE BEST BLUSH EEVVEERRR!! I like the packaging of their product. I like how they have many shades to choose from. This is super pigmented and i love love love the shade and how it has a peach tone to it. This looks so natural and suits every skin tone. I would recommend this to others because it has different shades to choose from and its just so nice. Definitely worth it!
Anne-Sophie A.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Took me so long to hope on the "exposed" wagon, but I'm so glad I did! Those blushes do last all day, and this colour in particular is really flattering on my (light) skin tone. It looks like I'm flushing naturally. It blends fairly easily (powder your cheeks before to have the best blending), but the lasting power really is, for me, the selling point for Tarte blushes.
Michelle C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Honestly one of the best blushes you can find in the beauty store. It really does last a long time through heat and sweat and their range of colors is suitable for almost all skin tones. I have mine in Paaarty and I get lots of compliments, and it also is good cause it helps me look less dead and pale ;). They also have some shades available in a smaller pan if you want to try it out before committing to a large size or are just on a budget!
Anne G.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this blush in Exposed! I use it almost everyday and I still have so much product left, definitely worth paying a little more for this blush compared to a drugstore brand. It's builds beautifully on the skin, never looks cakey and fades nicely throughout the day.
Berenice S.
I had some doubts at first, since the brand is somewhat expensive, but worth the effort. This blush is great! I feel diva when I use it, especially on those party nights.  It's easy to blur, it's like a silk. I will buy it again and again! I love Tarte!
Alana K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other more...
I received this product, tarte 12 hour Amazonian clay blush in the color paaarty as my free birthday gift from Sephora. The colour starts off light and is easily buildable and blendable. I would not say that it lasts for 12 hours, but does last a good few hours on a night out. If you're choosing for your birthday gift from Sephora, I would recommend this one because the blush is a limited colour!
Melissa M.
Lachine, QC
Recieved this as a birthday gift from sephora along with the matching lipstick. I am in love! I am very fair skinned ans thus color is a good builduo color. I can make it very light or make it darker if its more of a night look im going for. When. It is done i am 100% going to buy this again! tarte Cosmeticstarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush #Gotitfree #blush Sephora
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.