tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
"This brand has a lot of color selections which I think is very important since everyone is so diverse in shades and undertones. You are guaranteed to find your perfect shades and find something long lasting and beautifully pigmented. And remember, a little goes a long way. "
Holly C.
Bradford , ON
I really love this colour on my darker skin tone it shows up great without being over powering and blends nicely also. The only think I don't like is the pink packaging it can be somewhat immature
Tristan H.
Oakville, DC
Super pigmented you really dont need a lot of product with this one. adds a really beautiful natural rosiness to the cheeks. Stays on 12 hours easily, as promised.  Highly reccomend this product, comes in many other shades as well to match your undertones and preferences!
Hina A.
I really like this blush. It's longlasting and pretty. The formula is amazing. All the colours are very pretty and most of them suit my skintone very well I would repurchase it and recommend it too!
Amber K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my absolute favourite blush. I have it in the colour paaaarty. It is very easy to blend, the pigment is beautiful without being too much. It doesn't break out my skin. I find this shade is very versatile and can be used with many different skin tones. It is my go to.
Janet M.
Nova Scotia
This blush gives me the most natural look. I feel happy wearing it. Have you ever wore something or seen something that makes you feel good, that's how the tarte blush makes me feel... good, pretty.
Stephanie T.
Markham, ON
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
This blush colour is beautiful - however, it doesn't last all day despite the name of the product. I find that the blush "disappears" halfway through the day, even though I apply setting spray to my whole face. I would give it a higher rating if it had more staying power.
Megan L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Very natural colour, which is easily blended. I have a fairly light complexion, and I think this was the best option, given that my skin is so fair. I really loved the packaging of this particular product as well as it included a small mirror. I would definitely re-purchase this product in the future.
Andrea H.
Kingston, ON
GORGEOUS natural flush tone. I love blush so I sweep it all across my cheeks and my nose. It's gentle shimmer makes you look bright and awake rather than inauthentically chalked in product. Feels really nice on and blends really nicely over foundation or just bare skin!
Julie L.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These are the only blushes I use and I am totally obsessed. These are so much fun to apply to the cheeks. A great matte blush with a crazy staying power that includes amazing ingredients in it’s formula. Highly recommend these blushes! Great shade selection as well!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.