tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
I really like this blush
because it has a color that makes your cheeks look alive and gives the
appearance of a great shine. It is very soft which allows a very natural look.
I really like its presentation because I can take it with me everywhere.  It does not have
any type of smell. For my skin type has a duration of 8 hours.
Diana V.
Idaho Falls, ID
This has to be my all time favorite blush! I don't mind spending the $24 on it because I sure know I get a lot worth my buck. This blush does what it says, stays on for over 12 hours and a little goes a long way beacuse it is very pigmented. I have to say that they have the perfect pink/peach pinched cheek color called PEACEFUL which is my all time favorite!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I have both a deluxe sample and a full size product. Either way I have no clue how long it's gonna take me to use them up!
These blushes are amazing and long lasting, 12hours, not sure, but quite possibly. The other this is you don't need a lot of product, which I'm still getting used to. Definitely start very light handed and build.

I like the packaging and the mirror in the top of the full size is a nice touch. My only complain is that one of my colors, "Splendor" has actual glitter. Not just shimmer, but chunks or glitter, I hate it! I love the nice pink color but the glitter isn't for me. The problem is I find on the wed site they don't mention that. As "Peaceful" is a nice shimmery peach
chantelle f.
brampton , ontario
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Quite good of a blush stays on skin very very well. Nice colour as well works really well with a tanned base. Always prime with this though. Doesn't spread very evenly
Hannah G.
I have this blush in the shade "Celebrated" and it's so beautiful. It's a very pale nude picture pink and adds a great touch of colour to the face. It applies and blends easily and you can apply it softly or build up the colour. Tarte carries so many colours that would look good on many different skin tones. I'll definitely be picking up more.
Vanessa L.
I only have one shade of this amazing blush and I am without a doubt going to purchase more in the near future! I have the shade "fearless" and it goes on so smooth and not patchy like many other blushes I own! Would recommend to a friend! I'm not sure about that 12 hour claim but it is definitely long lasting for a blush.
Valerie B.
Ville Saint Laurent, QC
I bought the Tarte blush in Exposed to replace my (sadly) discontinued Smashbox Charm blush and I fell in love! This blush is beautiful and really stays on for 12hours (mine can do almost 14 as I don't have oily skin). Because I loved Exposed so much, I bought the Tarte Holiday Blush palette (2013) and it was one of my best makeup purchases! These blushes are worth the price, even after using exposed every day for a year, it is nowhere near hitting pan.
Mckayla P.
Halifax , NS
Sephora gave this to me as a birthday present and it's fabulous! It's soft and creamy, not to pigmented and a beautiful color. I would re-purchase in a bigger size!
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is one of my top blush choices for work or other long days/nights because it truly is long wearing. Blush usually wears off pretty quickly and needs to be touched up, but not this one! When I get home after a 13 hour shift, my blush is still very much visible on my cheeks. These are SUPER pigmented, but don't let it scare you off- they are also very blendable! The shade I have (sweet) looks very shiny and sparkly in the pan, and even swatched on my hand, but once it's on the face, it doesn't look tacky or too sparkly at all. It just looks like a beautiful, healthy glow. I'm in love with this blush and I will be picking up some more colors to add to my collection soon!"
ajdksj j.
London
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Probably one of my favorite blushes, if not my favorite at the moment. I have constantly found myself reaching for this on a daily basis. It lasts for a long time, and the formula is great. It is pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way and i definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good blush. The color “captivating” which I own is a beautiful peach shade, and I have been on the hunt for a shade like this for a long time. Great product!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.