tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Zoe B.
Twelve acre crescent , ['', '', 'Farnborough ']
Review for: Other more...
I never really got the chance to see if I liked this that much before it broke into thousand of pieces I hadn't dropped it or anything I just was opening it one day and it fell apart was very upset as I have always loved the stuff I used from tarte
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really love these blushes. They give the perfect amount of glow without being too bright or unnatural. They last all day and feel great on the skin without being drying. I love all the colours I've tried and I need more! Probably my favourite blushes.
Jacey V.
Camrose
I love this! It's very buildable so you can either have a more natural look or a very bronzed look so it can look good ok multiple skin tones. I love the formula and packaging and really just everything about this product. Definitely would recommend
Valentina F.
Its amazing product! Its pigmented looks realy nice on skin. After few hours of wearing it it will go little bit down but acttualy you cant see that anythig got off. It is buildable what I realy love. I would Buy it maybe Like IDK. But guys you sould defenetly try it.
Izzy C.
Adelaide
I think the colours that Tarte offer are beautiful and cater to multiple skin tones. It does have buildable colour but I don't want full pigment in a blush to begin with personally! I think it is stunning and would definitely recommend to others
Jesfae J.
dubai
This is everything I expect from a BLUSH 😍😍😍 Just the right amount of pigmentation, works really well with my deeper skin tone, doesn't shatter that easily, travel friendly👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Kim P.
These blushes are one of my all time faves! They are super pigmented, blend really easily and the colours are really buildable. Blush lasts at least 8+ hrs. Some of the colours are really natural looking as well and are great for everyday makeup looks. Only complaint, for the price I wish the packaging didn't look so childish and plasticky.
ana d.
Panama
This blush is so pretty so beautiful I really recommend it to people of all skintones is smooth and it and it applies really well and has a matte finish and I really like it on the skin it looks natural I will definitely buy more of this blushes they are great in this color is amazing
Erica V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Anna-May Z.
Got this as a sample at Sephora for my birthday and it's a beautiful peachy pink color with no Shimmer. I really like the way it goes on has staying power. And the fact that it has no Shimmer or glitter makes it very wearable anytime on any age
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.