tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Faith T.
Tarte blushes are very pigmented, and they have such a large selection of colors that are so flattering on all women. They last a long time on the cheeks, but they are hard and stiff in the pan (ive only had one blush so many mine was defective). The way i solve this is i just use an eyebrow brush (you could use a toothbrush too as long as its not the one you use to brush your teeth) and brush up some loose pigments. Then i take my brush and pick that loose pigment. Beautiful product overall
wissam b.
relizane
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I would use this if I'm looking for natural view IWonder if I can find this one in cosmetic such a beautiful couleur ..I would use this if I'm looking for natural view IWonder if I can find this one in cosmetic such a beautiful couleur ...........
Stina D.
Whitby
What more is there to say about these tarte blushes <3 they are soooo good on all skin tones and types. They are very pigmented, easy to blend, and they look amazing on the skin. They really do last a long time on the cheeks. You can easily build it up for more pigmentation. I prefer these over the MAC blushes. The shade Exposed is by far my favorite. I own several of these blushes and I use them on a daily basis. Would highly recommend trying out the tarte range of products!
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I never thought I would ever finish one of these pans because they're so pigmented ! (But I finally did today, after using it for 3 years). They blend in very nicely and give your face a nice glow. It's on the list of my top 5 favorite blushes, but I am still a bigger fan of the one I have from YSL and the ambient blushes from hourglass.
cheyenne M.
The skintuitive blush wasn't my absolute favorite, but was still good. I LOVE the form a of tarte blushes bexUae they're lo g lasting and don't fade. the skintuitive one just isn't the one I reach for as the color is not my favorite. otherwise, the formula is wonderful and buildable. they are more expensive but to me, it's a spoil that I love.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I used to collect so many different brands of blushes for my makeup collection. Once I bought my first Tarte blush, it was the only one I would ever use. I have since bought more colours and counting!A lot of blushes would rub off by the end of the day, but these blushes stay put all day! The best part is that it doesn't break me out!
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
I really like this blush
because it has a color that makes your cheeks look alive and gives the
appearance of a great shine. It is very soft which allows a very natural look.
I really like its presentation because I can take it with me everywhere.  It does not have
any type of smell. For my skin type has a duration of 8 hours.
Diana V.
Idaho Falls, ID
This has to be my all time favorite blush! I don't mind spending the $24 on it because I sure know I get a lot worth my buck. This blush does what it says, stays on for over 12 hours and a little goes a long way beacuse it is very pigmented. I have to say that they have the perfect pink/peach pinched cheek color called PEACEFUL which is my all time favorite!
carla p.
Very pigmented! They wear nicely on the skin, doesn't look too powdery. They do last longer in the skin than most blushes do. It's a quality blush and I really like it
Hannah G.
I have this blush in the shade "Celebrated" and it's so beautiful. It's a very pale nude picture pink and adds a great touch of colour to the face. It applies and blends easily and you can apply it softly or build up the colour. Tarte carries so many colours that would look good on many different skin tones. I'll definitely be picking up more.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.