tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sheena E.
MARYSTOWN, NL
Love these blushes... such beautiful colors and they last so long I'm the skin.. and they are pigmented but not too pigmented to the point where it looks too much.. Love these
Bethany M.
Bangor, Down
I don't tend to wear blush very often; but when I do I always grab this one. I know that it is super blendable - amazing colour range and overall a workable easy product - no hassle when I use this
Nicole E.
Little Rapids , NL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love the color, and the variety of other shades. This blush is very pigmented and I expect will last me a long time. It is a awesome matte blush that is very easy to blend.
Ashley F.
Great blush! Super pigmented and a nice natural matte finish. I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I love it. Very smooth application and it blends like a dream.
nikole t.
new york
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush i used it every day because it gives me a natural a beautiful blush in my cheekbones it is perfect for every type of skin it is so easy to blend i recommend this for evey one it is so perfect!
Princess B.
sydney
This is my top holy grail blush product, I kid you not. I am a loyal fan of the brand tarte and I can say for experience that these blushes are fearless, they are just perfect. They have a great pigmentation not to mention are dermatologist tested. They have a great quality and the color lasts all day without disappearing. Definitely a product that won't disappoint you.
This products smooth velvety texture applies neatly and stays on for hours!!!!
I like this product ALOT and recomend it for anyone who is looking for a good blush that lasts throughout the day.
Rachel D.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favourite blush, it gives the perfect natural tint to the face and stays on all day and just blends perfectly with the rest of my makeup. Very buildabke as well
Amber H.
Vernon, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this shade!!! I got it as my free birthday gift from Sephora and I think I've used it every day since! It stays true to its colour when it is applied, it is my favourite blush to this day.
Shannon A.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazeballz! I use this blush every day. Its light, has great pigments and is nice on sensitive skin. Best blush I've ever used and a little goes a long way.
Neeraja G.
Highly recommend this product tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush easy to blend the only draw back I have to buy from tarte website and pay custom charge in U.K.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.