tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
hanna g.
Hamilton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush! Got it as my birthday gift from Sephora. Yes it is buildable and long lasting. It’s also easy to apply. There’s a nice matte finish which I like and I would buy it again!
Elley C.
If you are looking for a perfect flushed nude blush that lasts all day long and suits any skin tone, then you NEED to check out Exposed. It's the most stunning shade and looks incredible on all skin tones - fair skin in particular.

For months, Exposed was sold out on Sephora online (Australia) and eventually when it became available I snapped one up! It's now my everyday blush and I honestly can't get enough of it.

I have even used it as a shadow - these blushes are so versatile and last for so long! Super pigmented.
Paola S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These are hands down my favorite blush formula!
I own so many shades, and by far my favorites are Buff - a gorgeous shimmery nude shade, Paaarty - a gorgeous natural pinkish nude shade, Sensual - a glowing warm nude shade, and Exposed - a pinkish beige nude. I use these almost every single day because they have such a nice formula, they don't irritate my sensitive skin, and they last me all day long. Also, the product lasts forever. They are a build-able formula, these nude shades are anyway, and I will continue to purchase this formula. It isn't really smooth or creamy, it does have a typical soft powder texture, but it goes on the skin flawlessly, and blends phenomenally. I love these so much!
I would highly recommend these to all skin types and skin tones, and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't love these... so that says alot!
Nicole N.
Medicine Hat, AB
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush is highly pigmented and so a little goes a long way. I love the color. It looks very natural. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
@meloaub M.
Gatineau
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Tarte blushes have the best formula! They apply so easily and they are really blendable. Every dollar spent is worth the hype for real. I love them a lot. The variety of shade is amazing. There’s one for all skin tone.
Jessy M.
Leduc, AB
Like 99% of tarte's blush products, this is a 5/5 for me. It's perfect for travel and their blushes are some of the best out there. . 100%recommend!! Tarte is amazing!!
Vanessa A.
Brisbane
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is my HG blush! This goes on beautifully and blends out so well so you can really make this look like a gorgeous natural flush. It has just the right amount of pigment. Some blushes can be too pigmented, which makes it very hard to apply without looking like a clown, but not this one. It fades a little over the day, after around 7 hours I'd say. This particular shade looks pretty and natural on my pale, yellow-undertone skin, but I can see it working for most undertones! The shade range of this collection is pretty nice, I'm sure darker skin tones will be able to find something that can work for them within this range. I would definitely recommend this, and will be getting other shades,
D.E.N.I.S.E
Love the natural looking colour of the blush! Goes on smoothly and lasts for very long despite the hot weather in Singapore. Definitely my favourite blush. Best for fair to medium skin.
Valentina F.
Glides on easily, with very buildable coverage. Looked very believable and soft on my pale skin. It is matte which I prefer, I am not a big fan of sparkly faces. HIghly recommend.
Latiesha H.
Hamilton, ON
My favourite blush, I want it in every colour it comes in. Leaves a beautiful flush across my cheeks and lasts as long as its name claims, sweat and oil be d*mned!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.