tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rosi B.
Very nice blusher. So easy to apply as product is not heavily pigmented so can build up the colour to your desirability. Gives cheeks a nice luminous finish that lasts all day.
Rachel L.
Surrey, BC
I'm a beauty insider member at Sephora and received a deluxe sample of Tarte's amazonian clay blush in birthday suit. I really liked the colour. Its this pinkish brown that you can wear for everyday look and it's really pretty overall. The texture of the blush is really smooth and buttery and feels really soft. The pigment is pretty good and I feel like I dont need a lot of blush to get a blushed tone.
Simone C.
Edmonton
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...

I was really interested in exposed because of its cult following, but I was a little worried if the light colour would show up on my medium skin tone. It did work! It's a beautiful colour. My only complaint is that the product developed a bit of a hard layer on top (kind of waxy?) that makes it hard to pick up the pigment. I found myself scratching the top a bit to get some of the product.
Lauren O.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The BEST blush formula. The price point is a little on the higher side but thats only because these blushes are the most longwearing formula on the market. The shade paaarty was the sephora birthday gift this year and i would 100 percent consider buying the full size. A light sweep on the cheeks is all you need and they also look great on the eyes if you are travelling with minimal products.
Meshal M.
Surrey , BC
This blush is the real deal. I never tried it before due to the price tag, however I just received the sample size birthday gift from sephora and I am now in love! It has super long lasting stay power, and is highly pigmented. I would definitely buy the full size version next time!
Sabrina L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Amo este rubor, es el perfecto color durazno. Estos rubores son muy pigmentados así que duran mucho tiempo, en particular me gusta este por su terminado mate y lo bien que le queda a las pieles blancas como la mía. Definitivamente lo compraría otra vez y lo recomiendo abiertamente
Kim C.
Barrhaven
If I could give this a higher than five star rating I would. Tart makes my favorite blush ever that colors are perfect their consistency is perfect their pigment is perfect everything about it is perfect I'm pretty sure I own every single shade that would suit my skin tone in their blushes. Definitely worth the high price tag. I will never buy a shade that card does not carry from another brand
Fatima A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I purchased a Sephora deluxe sample kit where you can try a bunch of their products in smaller sizes and if you love them you can go around and buy them in full sizes. I absolutely love the shade of this blush; I've never used any other colors from this collection however the color that came in the kit-memorable, is amazing. I've been using this blush every single day for almost a year in a deluxe sample and although I do see tin, I still have so much left!! In the tin it's a beautiful pink with subtle shimmer with this really pretty leaf like design on the top of it before you start to use it. When I dip my brush into it and take some product out, I tap once and blend the product on the apples of my cheeks. It gives me rosy cheeks without looking like I went crazy with the blush. I love the fact that I can put this on in the morning during my usual makeup routine and if I'm doing something the same evening I can just reapply a little more to kind of touch it up; if I don't it still looks great and lasts all day long
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love this blush and that says a lot because i am not a blush girl. It is not super pigmented which i love because it just gives a nice color to the cheeks without being too much but is buildable if you want more color.
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
These are some of my favorite high end blushes! Definitely last for a very long time, no need to reapply throughout the day. The colours are pigmented and really pretty. This only thing I'm nor a fan of is the packaging...looks a little bit cheap to me compared to nars or makeup forever packaging.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.