tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexa W.
St. John's
Got this as my Birthday gift at Sephora
Works really well and the pigment is super nice and stays on all day
The one i have is a matte finish and i love it
Sam S.
Laval, QC
Such a cute colour that gives natural little rose cheeks and i absolutely love how it makes my overall makeup look, its essential to your every day or full on glam look
Meme M.
I absolutely love this blush. My main concern when purchasing a blush is how long it will last and if it looks natural, and this product does more than both of those for me! You hardly have to use any at all for it to make an impact. Also, long-lasting is my main priority when purchasing makeup as I am always on the move and I can go all day without reapplying. Within the first week of switching my blush I got compliments. It is definitely a worthy investment and I would highly recommend !
Robin W.
Love these blushers such a nice shade range and they blend very easy on the skin with a matte finish. The amazonian clay range is fab. The blushers are long lasting too
Charlotte d.
Berkel en Rodenrijs
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is one of my go to summer blushes. The packaging is great and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to light to medium skinniness. It does build a bit but the best part is that it is hard to over apply. So yes I would totally recommend it!
Alix S.
Penticton, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love these blushes! I was lucky enough to get 2 free tester versions from sephora. They are the perfect matte blush. Great pigment and quality and the free samples are huge
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
I love this blush, I am in love with it, the quality is perfect and the color I love, I love using it gives an essential touch to makeup, for the price is very good, I love it.
kailey t.
Freelton, ON
This is the best blush I have ever tried, it’s very pigmented and blends nicely, the product lasts forever too and a little goes a long way. The colour lasts all day!
Shai S.
This is one of my favourite blushes I’ve used so far! It’s buildable but looks very soft on the skin! It is pigmented so be careful but other than that it’s great ! I’d definitely recommend it
Danielle D.
Waterloo, ON
Probably the best formula blush I have tried. Looks scary in the pan because it's so pigmented, but is sheers beautiful over the checks. It lasts through the whole day as well which is nuts
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.