tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
mackenzie c.
Oakdale
this blush gives the perfect amount of color pay off. i absolutely love it. the color selection is amazing. it’s not too crazy pigmented but it’s still pigmented enough to show up as a beautiful light pink color.
Cori R.
Eau Claire, WI
I got this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised. I love the subtle hue it provides and have also used on my eyes as a tint of color. Great quality and definitely buildable. Not a lot of fallout. Great pan size.
Payton D.
Deville
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Lindsay M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best blush formula in my opinion. It applies beautifully, is very pigmented, and lasts all day without fading. A little bit expensive but in my opinion it is worth the money. And they have an amazing shade range!
Emily C.
Great product, this blush works amazing! It’s so cute and I love tarte, they’re products are great! This blush works great for all skin types. I definitely recommend it and I will be purchasing this product again
Jenna C.
Anaheim
This product is so good you will not believe it. When you apply the product it does show really well and doesn’t not come off. It’s very pigmented and it does last long. I would definitely buy this product again.
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I don’t always use blush but I do really enjoy this one. It is very pigmented and easy to blend out on my cheeks. This particular color looks nice on my pale skin but it would probably look nice on olive as well.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love love love these! So pretty and best blush ever! It’s super pigmented and they last a long time! I want some more colors of them to add to my collection. They are pricey but well worth it! The pinks are great
Dakota K.
West Valley City
I got this from Sephora for my birthday gift and it’s so pretty it’s a beautiful rosy pink with a matte finish it’s not too pink tho it’s peachy at the same time it’s nice tho I only wear it for special occasions
Angela P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. It’s my favorite blush of all time. It’s not too pigmented and the shade range is beautiful. I think it gives a natural glow to the face and is easy to blend. I would 100% buy this blush again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.