tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Riley L.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
outsatnding blush.  almost put of mine.  they seem to run out extreamly fast and the colour can be over powerying sometimes last for a good amount of time and is extreamly easy to blend.
Nicole E.
Little Rapids , NL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love the color, and the variety of other shades. This blush is very pigmented and I expect will last me a long time. It is a awesome matte blush that is very easy to blend.
Sheena E.
MARYSTOWN, NL
Love these blushes... such beautiful colors and they last so long I'm the skin.. and they are pigmented but not too pigmented to the point where it looks too much.. Love these
Shannon A.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazeballz! I use this blush every day. Its light, has great pigments and is nice on sensitive skin. Best blush I've ever used and a little goes a long way.
Neeraja G.
Highly recommend this product tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush easy to blend the only draw back I have to buy from tarte website and pay custom charge in U.K.
Amber H.
Vernon, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this shade!!! I got it as my free birthday gift from Sephora and I think I've used it every day since! It stays true to its colour when it is applied, it is my favourite blush to this day.
Cynthia L.
Really good product as it doesn't come off too strong yet can be built up easily. Exactly what you want for blush as it can be really hard to blend away if you use too much. The colour is perfect for almost all skin tones/colours as well so would recommend to everyone!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is so beautiful! I previously had the Sephora cream blush which never lasted on my skin and would distribute in an unflattering way. I didn't really use blush because the cream one was the only one I had, so I thought I'd splurge and get one of the better-rated blushes and I AM SO HAPPY I DID. The blush doesn't get on your brush very easily, which I actually enjoy because then I don't end up with clown face straight out the gate. It gives a nice, healthy glow to my pale face and I just feel so feminine and pretty whenever I wear it. Highly recommend!
zoe p.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Crazyy good blush ! Such amazing pigment which means use a soft hand ! Also amazing as eyeshadow. Love the packaging and idea. Also love tarte. So easy to blend out also
Tiffany J.
Smiths Falls, ON
I love the amozian clay tarte blushes, they are so pigmented and you just need a little bit on your brush. The shade 'paaarty' is the perfect mauve blush and I 100% would reccomend it :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.