tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rusa b.
Casa blanca
Packaging: The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in the shade “Blissful” comes in a circular, good quality plastic compact which contains the Amazonian clay blush. The compact colour matches the blush shade inside. The blush has a beautiful Amazonian river pattern on it. The compact comes with a good quality mirror inside. The details of the blush can be found at the bottom of the pan. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush is extremely lightweight and the lid closes securely. Overall, I find the packaging very travel friendly and sturdy.
girl g.
calrgary
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this from Sephora for my birthday gift set and I love it. I'm not a big fan of blush because I feel it doesn't look good in my light skin but his product is great. Will deffs repurchase.
Delaney B.
St, ON
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I wasn’t expecting much, but damn girl. Out of the 25 blushes I own, it’s my go-to. So much so I had to go buy the full sized. Highly recommend!
Rusa b.
Casa blanca
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
Goes on brush super well, does not waste power. Vibrant colour, I don't need much and it has good staying power. My only downside is I find the orange tone a little strong and use bronzer with it.
Eva T.
I love this blush. The colors are so beautiful and they blend so nice. They are very pigmentet and I like the matte finish. They have a lot of colors and i think there are colors for every skin tone. I would buy this again.
Leann R.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This blush lasts, but it doesn't last as long as it claims. It has great colour payoff and goes on smoothly with no patchiness. It has petite, durable packaging that makes it easy for travel.
Daniella S.
OAKVILLE
I love this blush. Its the perfect colour for my cheeks but also my eyelids. When I'm travelling light I don't bring my pallets so I just use this blush for my lids and it looks amazing!!!!!
Samantha W.
Laval
Beautiful blushes! I have several colors and all apply super well with great pigmentation,that is easy to make more natural or to build up for a more dramatic flush. Really does last all day
Raquel37555 M.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I love it with madness, one of my favorites, it is a natural color, it gives you a natural look for day to day, I recommend it 100% it has good pigmentation, it is durable, I love it 😍
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.