tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jackie P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't wear blush that often but I got this as part of my birthday gift from sephora so I have used it a little and as a fair skinned person I find it a nice shade. I would recommend it to anyone who uses or likes blush!
Tiff W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product! I received a mini one (so cute) for free from Sephora on my birthday! Works so well on oily skin, it doesn't turn patchy like most blushes I've tried. I already purchased the regular compact size because I used the mini one so quickly.
Becca D.
Halifax
Love love love this product, I have actually got about four different colours from tart they give a beautiful blended natural look for blush to your face with the lighter colours and with the darker shades can still make your cheeks pop perfect product🙏🏽❤
Nikola C.
Winnipeg, MB
I have this blush in two colours. It applies so nicely and is gorgeous. I received one as a birthday gift from Sephora but loved it so I purchased a full size one in a different colour. Both lids have broken off though
kristina k.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I wear this blush everyday. Weather alone or mixed with other blushes, it’s perfection. It’s definitely a matte finish and is a light pink tone, would work for all skin types. The pigmentation is buildable which is right up my ally.
Pisila M.
Kelston, New Zealand
So the finish look after applying this is so pigmented once blended it gives this great finishing touch to your look. I highly recomment tarte to my clients all the time. Any skin tone it has its unique effect on
DEBUSSY L.
Koronadal
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love the pigmentation, looks natural for my skin. Its texture is smooth, so good product, best for pale skin and recommended for you girls. Easy to blend and good finish, gonna buy more of this. In love with this product.
Erin C.
Such a great blush. Looks super natural on the skin and is a buildable product. Smooth application and last all day though it can be a little hard to blend at times and the colour does need some work to be noticeable.
Vic S.
Thorold , ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the perfect blush for my neutral skin tone! I first received it as my birthday gift from sephora, but I quickly realized that I needed the full size. It's super pigmented, no shimmer in it, and has a natural looking finish! Highly recommend.
Brenda A.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These blushes are THE BEST out there! Long lasting, great colour pay off, buildable and stunning on the skin. The price is a little high but worth every dang penny! I use these blushes day-to-day as well as in my kit.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.