tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gabriela P.
Kitchener , TX
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
First off I love Tarte products so when I received this as a gift with a Sephora purchase I was ecstatic. This blush is so soft and applies so easily. It has a matte finish so it won't leave any glittery effect.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, Australia
I am normally someone who hates blush. But... I got one of these in a sample size box and I have to say the colour I got looks beautiful on the cheeks. The formula is really good and you can build the intensity.
Alexis H.
This blush is such a beautiful natural flush for me! I absolutely love it. It goes on silky smooth and lasted all night out! Definitely buildable, I only used a light amount though because I’m not big on blush.
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Perhaps it's the colour I got ( from the 2017 Sephora bday gift ) but it's a tad cool toned and pink / light for me it says 12 hrs I don't agree . I'll have to try other shades don't no if I'd put money for it though
Kymberly T.
I'm not a big blush wearer myself, but I found this blush to be really natural. It's a great blush and lasts all day I'd recommend this product to people who live a natural finish as it's so easy to blend and such a shuttle but noticeable product.
Kimly T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am obsessed with this blush and I use it everyday, I got it from my birthday gift at Sephora and it's so beautifully pigmented and it lasts all day! I'm definitely buying more, maybe even a Tarte Blush Palette!
Kirsten L.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much and the colour I have. However it’s not as pigmented as I would have thought it would be the first few times I used it. I had to apply my blush several times until I got my desired look
Fatima S.
Tarte blush gives out a nice fair colour to your cheeks. I personally love the peachy colour it's not too much and too less. You can use it on any skin tone it would match perfectly, I definitely recommend it!!
Tabitha B.
Victoria, BC
Really nice blush! Good pigmentation and really soft on the skin. I got a smaller size as a birthday gift package from Sephora and it has lasted me a really long time! I would definitely purchase this again. :)
Eleanor F.
Nipawin
Super pigmented and buildable. Great colour selection for a variety of skin colours. Long lasting. These are matte and look great on their own but can be used with a topper or highlighter for night time/going out
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.