tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicole S.
Stratford, OK
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is the best blush I have ever tried. The pigment is amazing and it's super buildable. It's creamy and doesn't go on patchy. I recommend this to everyone who asks about blush and I've never been disappointed in a colour.
Christine M.
Shawville, AK
Review for: Other more...
I got this as the birthday gift from sephora this year and I use it every day! The colour is beach and it works great with my fair skin tone. I use it sparingly because it's so highly pigmented, so don't apply too much on your brush. Will definitely be buying again
Tamar L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush in a mini size from Sephora for my birthday gift! It is honestly such great value and I really like it! I have light skin so I really need to make sure to only use a little bit of this blush because it is very pigmented! Often I put a little too much and it makes my skin look too blush-happy!
Carol W.
Glasgow
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
💜 this blush!!! Amazing on top of make up but also like to sweep a little across my cheeks if I'm having a make up free day! Long lasting and doesn't go patchy throughout the day, thanks Tarte for another amazing product!! Would defo recommend to anyone
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
Best blush on the planet!!! I adore this blush. The colours are great and the wear time lasts all day for real. I do not have to reapply during the day anymore since purchasing this brand!
Renee J.
Calgary
I received this as a sample. I had never heard of Tart and was happy to try it out. I love the color and this blush stays on ..long lasting . Perfect little great mini size for traveling. I will be buying this once my sample is used up. Thanks Tart for the sample
Mariane T.
Terrebonne
I do have to say that they are not bad products.. it's just that I don't find them lasting as long as I would like.. the color pigmentation is great and the color payoff is there, if it wasn't for the lasting time on my cheeks, they would be my favorite blushes
Em M.
Ottawa
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This has turned into my everyday go-to blush! Love the colour, not too bright. I have a medium skin tone and I think it gives a subtle, natural flush with a matte look. It is buildable and can get more intense if you really pack it on. Would definitely recommend!
Vanessa O.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
AMAZING. Doesn't feel like chalk and blends smoothly and easily. First got it as a sample and immediately fell in love with it and wanted to buy full size. Easy to build the coverage up so really suits anyone with coverage preferences. Tarte nailled this product
Noor K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great pigmentation, however, THEY NEED MORE SHADES. Tarte needs to start realizing people of color are not oblivious to blushes and the colours they chose are great but they also need colours that will show up on people of color. The formula, pigment is all great but the shade range would be my only complaint
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.