tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
rebecca r.
Murray river , PE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's highly pigmented, buildable depending on the look you are going for, it's matte finish, apples true to colour and feels amazing, I'm fairly pale and it works for my skin tones, I'd highly recommend it..I use it almost daily now it's my absolute favourite.
Tayler H.
This blush is absolutely amazing. It comes in a lovely compact with a mirror. It's not shiny at all, it gives off a matte look. I would say it's great for all skin tones and it is very long lasting! I would definitely recommend this as an every day blush
Samantha H.
Hawkesbury, ON
Holy pigmentation! I got the sephora birthday gift from tarte and i got hooked i now have 3 different shades and cannot believe it actually last for like ever!!! Gotta use a light hand cause its so pigmented but its easily blended and layers just as easy
Nadiavxo V.
Newmarket
I love thsi blush. The colours are so pretty! The formula is amazing and it lasts such a long time during the day. It is pretty pigmented. It's so easy to blend. I would 100% buy this blush again! I swear by the blush. I would defiantly recommend it!
Lana K.
Toronto
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product free as my birthday gift from Sephora last year, and I’m glad I did. This is a limited edition for tarte for the rewards club so it is fun to have a colour that you can’t get again. I use this blush everyday. It is very light and subtle but adds the right amount of pigmentation
Rosslyn C.
Billericay
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is a beautiful formula and colour. I highly recommend this as a light yet gorgeous blush to put colour back in your face. The blush is matte and builable. It applies true to colour which is great, my best friend used and loves this too!
Lily O.
London
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The perfect blush if you are looking for a beautiful coral that gives life to your face. I personally use mine almost everyday and I still haven't made a dent in the design. Really nice heavy packaging and a reasonable price for such a great product
Shannen D.
Dauphin , MB
Very pretty and works good. It does come off a little chalky so just make sure you are using a good brush! I liked the way it applied when using a soft hand and the color is toned down so I loved that aswell. I’m not a blush kind of girl either :)
Robin W.
Victoria
This is my favourite blush. It looks natural with a matte finish and lasts all day. I have light to medium skin and it looks so beautiful on my skin tone whether I have a tan or not. I have a few of these and will continue to explore more colours.
Madison P.
Brampton
These stay on all day! So impressed.. tried the shade blushing bride and fell in love! Nice texture and is flattering on the skin. Wide shade range and applies beautifully. Will be purchasing more shades in the future highly recommend this product
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.