tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kate S.
The shade I got "paaarty", complimentary for my birthday from Sephora, was disappointing. It's very nude on my and takes a lot to build up any colour, at which point it's cakey. However on a "no makeup makeup" day I could see it being perfect, I just don't do those a lot.
Elise R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love these blushes! They last all day long on the skin. And they blend out beautifully. The colour can be built up which is nice. I wear this shade almost everyday it's the perfect flushed pink colour. It's a natural matte and it just looks super pretty on the skin!
Nicole S.
Stratford, OK
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is the best blush I have ever tried. The pigment is amazing and it's super buildable. It's creamy and doesn't go on patchy. I recommend this to everyone who asks about blush and I've never been disappointed in a colour.
Nadia H.
This stuff is UNREAL! I've been using the sample size from the birthday package at Sephora and it is so easy to apply and lasts all day! It's matte and blends into foundation really nicely! I'll probably buy the full size soon and keep the sampler as a travel mini
Christine M.
Shawville, AK
Review for: Other more...
I got this as the birthday gift from sephora this year and I use it every day! The colour is beach and it works great with my fair skin tone. I use it sparingly because it's so highly pigmented, so don't apply too much on your brush. Will definitely be buying again
Madison M.
Lacombe, AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i really like this blush! it can be very bright on the cheeks if you want it to be, but it can also be dulled down to a natural color in your face. depends on what you’re going for! they have many different shades for all skin tones! they would look beautiful on anyone
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Probably my favourite brand for blush. I've been using tarte blush for my fair coloured skin for years. It's pigmented, stays true to color and buildable. I really have no cons. Maybe it could last a little longer. It's definitely not 12 hours as the name suggests.
Skye C.
Old fort bay, QC
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush. It gives a really nice tint to your face and it looks so adorable! The pigment is perfect, in my opinion. I also love the packaging it’s so cute! Definitely a fave since I do t like harsh blush colours. I recommend this if you just need a slight rosey cheek.
Christine Y.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
i love everything about tarte's blushes...except their price. i mean $30 for a blush is pretty pricey but their shade range is really nice and they are nice and creamy and blendable. i don't think they last all day... maybe because i don't pile it on but i do enjoy it
Jessica B.
These blushes are amazing. Now they are hard-pressed in the pan, but don't let that deter you from purchasing it. You need to swirl your brush in it a tad but that's all you really need since it's so super pigmented. I love the shade selection. The shades are WOC friendly. The compact itself is pretty and the pans are easy to pop out and put in a magnetic palette if you choose. I really like Exposed and it looks amazing on my NC42 (MAC reference) skin. I really like the peaches and corals they offer as well. I love how blendable and smooth these are. They don't skip on the cheeks so you don't just get random colour splotches. It's amazing and even better when you get it on Tarte's site direct during their F and F sales! I highly recommend you check their blushes out!! They last all day long and I never have carry my compact with these babies ;)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.