tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christine M.
Shawville, AK
Review for: Other more...
I got this as the birthday gift from sephora this year and I use it every day! The colour is beach and it works great with my fair skin tone. I use it sparingly because it's so highly pigmented, so don't apply too much on your brush. Will definitely be buying again
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday reward at Sephora . The pigment is great without being too intense . Gives a beautiful soft flush that you can build if you like . Unlike other blushes this one has staying power and is not all gone by the end of the day . I love this color !!
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Probably my favourite brand for blush. I've been using tarte blush for my fair coloured skin for years. It's pigmented, stays true to color and buildable. I really have no cons. Maybe it could last a little longer. It's definitely not 12 hours as the name suggests.
Katt M.
Ottawa
I ordered this a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. I have light skin and I wear tanner sometimes and this blush works for both. It's so easy to apply and the colour stay's all day! I would buy this again and recommend to anyone. This blush is my new ride or die!
Nicole S.
Stratford, OK
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is the best blush I have ever tried. The pigment is amazing and it's super buildable. It's creamy and doesn't go on patchy. I recommend this to everyone who asks about blush and I've never been disappointed in a colour.
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
Best blush on the planet!!! I adore this blush. The colours are great and the wear time lasts all day for real. I do not have to reapply during the day anymore since purchasing this brand!
Vanessa O.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
AMAZING. Doesn't feel like chalk and blends smoothly and easily. First got it as a sample and immediately fell in love with it and wanted to buy full size. Easy to build the coverage up so really suits anyone with coverage preferences. Tarte nailled this product
Mariane T.
Terrebonne
I do have to say that they are not bad products.. it's just that I don't find them lasting as long as I would like.. the color pigmentation is great and the color payoff is there, if it wasn't for the lasting time on my cheeks, they would be my favorite blushes
Nicole R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in the Sephora birthday gift, and I have to say that I really like it. It is pigmented but very blendable. I find that the range has lots of different shades to accommodate a large range of skin tones as well. All in all I like this product and I will most likely be purchasing more in the future!
Noor K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great pigmentation, however, THEY NEED MORE SHADES. Tarte needs to start realizing people of color are not oblivious to blushes and the colours they chose are great but they also need colours that will show up on people of color. The formula, pigment is all great but the shade range would be my only complaint
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.