tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love tarter as a whole as a brand. Their products are always high quality just as it is the case with this blush. It always looks natural when I wear it and its not over the top like some other brands.  It's is more on the higher end products, but it's truly worth it.
Laurie H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a free gift from Sephora, which was very nice because I’ve never bought or used a blush before, so getting it for free was a perfect time to test it out! It gives just the barest hint of lovely, healthy color. The dusty rose shade looks natural and not overdone. One star knocked off because it does not last for 12 hours.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush!!  I wish they would make a palette of these blushes.  They are amazing!  They last all day with or without a setting spray.  They are easy to apply and blend very nicely on the skin.  I have used them on top of several products and have noticed they work well with all types of products.  My go to blush and I highly recommend it.
Maddy K.
minneapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this blush for many reasons. Bless beautiful, shade rage is awesome, lasts all day and gives you a bit of a healthy pink glow. This has been my favorite blush lately!
macy c.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush. This blush is so pigmented yet not to pigmented so I don’t look like a clown but this makes my cheeks look so nice even though I have red skin I still love this blush. This feels so creamy it almost feels like a cream yet it’s still a pigment or a powder. I recommend this product to anyone who loves blush like I do. The color I have selected is a great purple, pink, and mauve color so it’s great for every day ware. Overall Tarte is brand so you’re really only paying for the brand, this blush is a pretty pricey tag at a whopping 25.99$. It is worth every single penny.

Note: everyone is different, you may love, adore, or even cherish this blush or you may hate or dislike this blush. Again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous....❤❤❤️️️
Reagan D.
Forks wa
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This was not my first ever blush it’s very nice not too bright not too neutral very creamy and soft it looks very natural and it’s very affordable if you’re looking for like a nice blush at a reasonable price this is a good one.
Angeline L.
I love this blush. I don't know how anyone could not love it. I'm a training makeup artist and have used this on a few practice clients and ohmysweetgosh it's amazing. Soft, smooth, perfectly pigmented, bendable. This price is a steal for what you're getting. Go buy it.
Meredith B.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Only blush I use! Has great payoff, and blends amazing. Little to now fallout. Got this initially as a sample then repurchased the full size because I loved them so much!
Loren F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I wear it every single day! I love the variety of colors and I love how pigmented and opaque the product is on the skin. The color is very true to the packaging and I like how it is matte and not shimmery like some other blushes. It gives me a really nice flush of color on my cheeks and is nice and buildable if you want to make the color even more opaque. I definitely want to invest in another shade! I wish the packaging could include a mirror, but other than that, I really do love this product!
Shauna C.
Review for: Other more...
I use the color Harmony and its like a rosey peachy color which pairs great with my light-tan skin, I like using it when I just want that little sun kissed look, I do have to put in on with my finger tips because a brush doesn't pick it up well. I love Tarte cosmetics.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.