tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla F.
Halifax, NS
This is a really subtle blush. It gives just a hint of colour. This is not a product for darker skin tones as I am fair skinned and it's subtle on me even when I try to build it up. It comes in a lot of beautiful shades that give you a nice rosey glow. I would recommend
Caitlin D.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I'm not really a blush person but if I do wear blush then these are definitely my favourites x they are so buttery and give you that subtle life added back into the face
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Holla at sephora for gifting me this for my bday! The colour is beautiful, a pint too pink for my olive tone but it was still a beautiful colour and when it says 12 hours, it's legit! Went on beautifully and looked super natural.
Leah K.
Port Elgin, ON
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I have yet to find a more universal shade of blush than this one. It looks fantastic on everyone! The formula is nice and doesn't have an overpowering shimmer. It's everything you would want in a blush (except maybe a bigger size)
Brenna C.
Harrison hot springs , BC
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush these blushes are so amazing their incredibly buildable so they work on all skin tones and blend out beautifully. Would highly recommend. The colour range is amazing as well.
Alexis W.
Bancroft
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE. I received this from sephora for my birthday present and i am absolutely in love with it! I use it everyday, i have very fair skin and this gives me a very nice natural rosy look! I will definitely repurchase when i run out!
Krystal L.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Is very vibrant beautiful color I love it so much and I've been using it for a while almost done with it beautiful colors beautiful company I would love to get to you some more tart products this color looks very good on the skin much love
Mel D.
Markham, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this blush every single day. It gives the most natural flush which I think is absolutely perfect for the spring! I really love the formula of this product and I do think it lasts a really long time!! Definitely recommend it
Katrina E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My new favorite blush! Love how silky this formula is and how well it blends! Very natural look, and a little goes a long way. Lasts for hours too! Matte finish, looks great on my olive skin tone. I will be buying more shades!
Alexis M.
St. John’s , NL
Love this blush! I have two shades and they are my go to every day blushes. Blends so easily and stays on the whole day, so long lasting! This is a must have if you're a beauty junkie like me. I would definitely purchase again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.