tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sammi K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this as my daily blush because it’s really natural looking and very pretty on the skin. the pigment is decent but I expected more pigment from tarte. Although I use a very light hand with blush, I do wish it was a lot easier to get pigment out of this blush! Other than that, it’s really nice :)
Mrs A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
The fearless blush is simply adorable. U only need the lightest bit on your brush and that's just perfect ! Too much can over do . Glides on and the sparkles are gorgeous. Lovely packing and would love to recommend girls try this atleast once! Also all nude is gorgeous as well :)
Mariana Q.
Miami
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
It's super expensive, but it's really worth every penny because it marks your cheekbones and makes you reflect a healthier face with that spectacular pink. I recommend them too. especially for daily use your skin will be beautiful. Run to buy it that is really worth it.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is absolutely beautiful. The colour paaarty is the perfect neutral pink, and has great pigmentation and lasts a long time on the face. It blends beautifully, it is matte and natural looking. I love it, and would consider buying more despite the hefty price tag.
ava a.
I received this product from Sephora and I was really surprised with the quality and texture. I knew Tarte made good products, but this blush was really highly pigmented and I only needed a little dab to give colour to my face. I would recommend to others in a heartbeat!
wynter-rain o.
tarte is such a good brand! i love this blush! i keep it in my purse at all times! definitely looks natural and its not to heavy. i love it! it stays on well. i dont know about 12 hours long but it stays on well for the period of time that i wear make up during the day!
Viviane L.
Montreal
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love love love this blush! The formula is amazing and blends incredibly well. I usually wear the color Sensual as it compliments my warm skintone well, but there are plenty of other colors available. It is long-wearing, very soft and a little bit goes a long way!
Amanda I.
I’ve tried a bunch of Tarte’s blushes and they really are one of my favorites! The colour payoff is amazing! One dip with your brush and you are good to go. Plus, the colour lasts ALL DAY which is amazing for my long school days. Try it out, you will not be disappointed.
Nicole M.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte is just a genious in their make up range anyways, however when they brought this out it’s totally wowed me, 12 hour blush does literally what it says it does, I would 100 percent recommend this item to anyone and I would buy over and over again it’s long lasting and it leaves your blush looking so natural.
Shalyn L.
St. Johns
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product this year from Sephora for my birthday! I find it has a really nice level of pigment to the product and blends out nicely! Unfortunately, the packaging did break on me, so I did find I had to break and repress the product into a different pan, but I definitely would buy again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.