tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte's blushes receive rave reviews and i tend to agree. The blushes are highly pigmented and last all day. I've tried a few of their colours and have liked every one so far. If you find a colour or two that work for you, I recommend trying it!
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I really enjoyed this blush. It’s not overly pigmented, which I prefer actually. I don’t love a blush that is too intense so this one is buildable which I love. Super pretty on fair-medium skin tones. I can’t say how it is for deeper skin tones.
Courtney G.
Upper Island Cove, NL
Such a beautiful blush, achiote is the perfect peachy nude, it applies true to colour & stays all day! It's easy to blend as well if you go overboard. It's also build able and completely matte! One of my favourite blushes, highly recommend
kaitlan b.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush!! It's one of my favourites right now , beautiful coverage and it lasts all day! Pigmented but blendable!! 10/10!woukd repurchas! Not to mention I love the packaging !! It's a little bit pricey compared to my fave drug store blush but so worth it
Danielle H.
Mississauga
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Fantastic product, got this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora back in 2017 and have since purchased 3 other colours. The formulation is nice, blends well, adds definition and contouring to my cheek, a decent price point and I like the mini mirror that comes with it.
Cassandra B.
St.Catharines, ON
I receive Ipsy monthly and have received two different shades of this blush. It has quickly became my favourite. The shades are perfect for my skin tone a d it lasts all day. I prefer a matte blush to a shimmery one and this line is Devine!
Kaitlyn C.
North Bay, ON
Am absolutely in love with this blush. I recieved it in one of my ipsy bags, and use it almost on the daily. It's the perfect colour, pigment is great, a little goes a long way; you don't need to use alot in order to achieve your final look.
Isabel S.
canovanas
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Super nice blush, blends easily and does not look too strong. It is best used on medium skin tones. It is a more expensive brand but than again that is up to you. I would recommend this product though.
Hayley N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a freebie from Sephora for my birthday in 2017. I like it, don't get me wrong, but don't love it. I don't quite know why. I think it's too dry and doesn't apply very well. Not what I teach for first out of my makeup bag.
Roxanne D.
Wasaga Beach
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Most gorgeous nude colour! Super creamy and pigmented. Leaves me with a natural pinky glow. It's buildable, you can make it as light or as dark as you'd like! It goes well on my light skin. But would look great on darker skin tones as well.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.