tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte is one of a few cosmetics brands that only uses natural, eco-friendly ingredients for their makeup. I have a few of their beauty products in my collection but my most favorite and most used item has to be their famous Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush. I purchased one color at a time and I’ve had 7 so far.
The blush design itself has the Amazon river embossed in the middle which I think is a nice touch. The formula is truly remarkable in the sense that it works on any skin types – for oily skin, it controls oil; for dry skin, it hydrates. These blushes are intensely pigmented and finely-milled so a soft hand during application is a must. They may look a bit powdery at first, but they go on very smoothly and are easy to blend. Since they are so soft and crazy pigmented, I’d recommend using a fan brush or stippling brush for a natural-looking application. Build a sheer layer first, then add more to increase the intensity if desired. Tarte boasts a 12-hour wear but I find the color starting to fade just a tad bit on my cheeks at the end of day (8-9 hours) especially for lighter shades.
These Amazonian Clay blushes come in a wide range of colors so chances are you will find something that suits you. Soft, amazing color pay off, and good for your skin, these blushes have a reputation they are very well deserved. A lot of sales events are coming up this Fall and I am planning to get my hands on a few more of the pinker shades. I’m thinking maybe Amused and Achiote. With so many beautiful colors, it’s hard to make a decision!
Review for: Other more...
For the price it is overwhelming because many drugstore blush brands can beat the lasting power of this blush. Great color choices but the performance is just average. Last about 4-5hours tops.

Ezrin A.
This is by far my most favourite powder blush. I love how they're moderately pigmented yet easy to blend. The packaging is simple and sleek, something a minimalist (like me) would love. I cant seem to find any cons. They have great colour selection, and I cannot recommend it enough.
Amy C.
Ireland
Such an amazing blush I absolutely adore it goes on so creamy and nice but the colour is a little too pigmented on my skin it lasted a good length of time I'd definitely but this product again and again
Anna S.
Tyumen
These are my favourite high-end blushes in my entire collection! They are amazingly pigmented, look beautifully on the face and very long-lasting! I have several shades and a small palette of Tarte blushes but I think I need more 🙈
Maite R.
Dominican Republic
I have this blush and it's gorgeous it last you all day its long lasting, blends super nicely and you can build it up, its matte finish and the packeging its beautiful i would definitely buy it again
Steph M.
Calgary , ['', 'AB', '']
Got a gift kit for Christmas. With a sample of this blush. The blend was great, pigment was prefect. I went to Sephora to pick up a full size and I was a bit disappointed that they didn't carry the colour in the full size. The lady said it was limited edition for the gift set. :(
Hailey E.
Toronto
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing! The colour selection is fabulous, and the apply so nicely and evenly to the skin. The colours are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The colour stays strong on your cheeks all day, and you don't have to worry about any fallout. I highly recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Bowen Island, BC
The pigment on this product 😍😍😍 this is an excellent colour and its best for darker toned skin compared to pale skin so that it is more subtle. It can be built up well, easy to blend, but I find that I always put a little too much in because it’s so pigmented... there’s a learning curve!
Kamaia vega P.
Doral 7801 NW 37th street
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I do really like this blush it’s very soft when you apply in the skin and have good long lasting  I use it for almost all day, the pigmentation is perfect have a good variety of shades for different skin so thumbs up for this blush. If you want to buy it I recommend it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.