tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather J.
Hantsport
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love these blushes and they have great staying power and pigmentation. I am a huge fan of tarte products because of their attention to safer ingredients. As I get older this gets increasingly important to me. I would recommend however it is more expensive.
Lucy H.
Coquitlam, BC
frickin love, its not too pigmented so wont screw up ya face but it definitely shows up. looks super natural on your skin, long lasting, formula is super hard its not creamy but it looks natural somehow. easy to blend. mix w lip balm for a nice mauvy lip lol
Ellen L.
Toronto
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My favourite blush, totally worth the hype
Lasts forever on cheek, and stays true to colour
Leans more to pink, but very neutral
Matte, but does not look flat on skin
Sheer but it builds up so nicely
Product is also very dense, so you can't go overboard easily
lyne A.
These products are amazing since i saw them on youtube i always wanted to try them ,here in lebanon we dont have sephora :( i think INFLUENSTER will make my dream come true because i jeard a lot of good this about it and the most of youtubers talk about it ❤❤
Kayliegh T.
Watford
I love this blushes it gives the skin a very natural glow but you can build the colour it is very pigmented and the colour lasts all day this is now in my travel make up bag as one of my must haves I would recommend that you try this and you'll be pleasantly surprised
Aida E.
Doral, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I loooooove this product. I normally don't use blush because of my skin tone and prefer using bronzer, but I got this as a gift and would totally recommend it. I love the shade and it looks really natural on my skin. I would most definitely continue using it.
Nesreen A.
Ottawa, ON
I find this blush is a really pretty orangey pink colour and really suits my skin. It is more on the subtle side but that is what I like in a blush. I got it in the birthday kit so I'm not sure on the price but once I run out I'll definitely consider buying it
Sandy F.
Boucherville, QC
J'ai reçu un petit format de ce blush avec des achats faits chez Sephora. J'ai bien aimé! Sa teinte délicate donne un joli minois à notre visage. La poudre est légère et tient quand même bien. J'aime bien cette teinte rosée qui fait ressortir les pommettes à la perfection!
meghan s.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is gorgeous !! Super pigmented , colour is stunning, lasts forever. This blush is great for busy days. Stays on for hours and still gives you a fresh wash of colour all throughout the day, great product ! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Shannon T.
Spruce Groce, AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Pigmentation is amazing and the formula is so velvety and smooth. I've never had a problem with it looking patchy or too extreme. A little goes a long way with this product but once it runs out I'm excited to repurchase, maybe even try out a different colour!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.