tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chelsey D.
Abbotsford
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These have become my favourite blushes! The colour range is perfect. They have the perfect amount of pigmentation. And it never goes patchy or blotchy. Just the perfect wash of colour on the cheeks. I want to buy more! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Aly J.
Hamilton, ON
i love this blush! i only have 2 shades but you bet ill be picking up more shades, especially for spring and summer coming up! They have shades for every skin tone which is awesome. They go on so smooth and blend out like a dream! you can get a sheer wash of colour or build it up!
Cathy K.
Surrey,bc
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
U only have to put a little on your blush because it is very pigmented. So a little go a long way. I have 2 one I brought and the other one I got in my Sephora bday set. Which I love and the other I bought it was in the shade peaceful I totally dig both. I really like the little set of tarts things I got for my bday tho.i really recommend these.
Muna A.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
These blushes are by far my favorite and I'm one of those people that can't live without blush. I have purchased many others because I'm addicted to blush. This Tarte product was the only one that I truly could give 5 stars too! Never stop making this product!!!
Lela D.
richmond, BC
I love this blush! It really is so pigmented, buttery and blendable. The colour pay off is seriously something to write home about. I’ve loved the blush for years now but what I really don’t like is the price point - every time I have to repurchase this blush, I cringe. $40 is very steep for a product that might last you a few months.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
Thanks for the birthday gift Sephora! Legit such pretty colours and I'm really happy I got to try these in the small version without having to buy the full size. I find it's hard to tell if you'll like something without wearing it more than once as a part of your routine. I love the texture of this blush and the pressed pattern is super neato mad props Tarte.
Sarah P.
Brampton, ON
I don't usually wear blush but this getting me started. I just need the smallest amount and it blends out so nicely! It had become a saily staple. Oh and Sephora usually does a special bundle with tarte around boxing day and black Friday and it usually has had a blush with it. If you can get it in there I insist you have to try it.
Mya A.
Amazing blush it's not super powdery so nothing comes out chalky, very pigmented. I have it in the colour paaarty and for my particular skin colour (faire/tan) it shows up beautifully giving a nice little dust of colour.
MUA H.
Hervey Bay
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Highly recommend it to everyone it is for all skin types and blends out perfectly nothing negative to say about this product is it very buildable and so many shades for anyone❤️
Kenya T.
Scarborough
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I didn't like blush until I started using this product. It was gifted to me for my birthday and I have been in love ever since. It's perfect for an everyday look and I've found that it's one of the only blushes that would stay on my cheeks for a good amount of time. I'm hoping to buy a couple more shades of this blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.