tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gigi M.
Deltona
Just recently got this blush.. normally not a blush girl, but figured I’d try something new. I really really like this blush.. it’s light and lasts a while.. very easy to blend and not patchy.
I definitely recommend these!
Deanna W.
Fountain City
This blush has a lot of pigment; which is nice because you don’t need to lose a lot of product. If you are a matte finish person this blush would be great for you. The only thing I don’t really like is that it doesn’t seem to be 12 hours like it claims.
Kelsey M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my go to winter blush. The product quality is really great. A very good every day natural blush when my skin tone is light. Long wear and the product lasts forever!! I am excited to try this product in different colors especially for the summer!
Kira L.
United States
I like this product and the color is nice, but it is a biy chalky looking an my skin. It's so light. I use it as a base on my lids and it works well. The packaging is spot on and its a cute small compact.
Natalie M.
Winston Salem , NC
I love this blush! I received it from Sephora as a birthday gift and I think it is wonderful. It doesn't feel too cakey on the skin and it is a beautiful pink color. I would like to try more of blush products from Tarte.
Nicole P.
carson
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my perfect every day plush. It gives you that just pinched look. It’s very soft and natural looking. Good for every day where without being overly dramatic or obvious. For reference I have their light complexion
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got this blush in the color feisty , it is the perfect fall color . I have a medium / fair skin type and it didn’t take much for the color to show so I think it’s pigmented greatly ! Definitely recommend to friends !
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
This is my hands down favorite blush. I especially love it in the summer when your nice and tan. It gives enough color without being too pigmented. Highly recommend this blush! As well as the other shades tarte offers
Monica H.
I bought this blush because I love the fact that is cruelty free, the color was good but sometimes it was hard to get the color on my brush and the color wasn't very noticeable. Maybe I need to try a different tone.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
Its can be used for all makeup type, smell good and the texture looks natural, and for my color of skin its work perfect, its look less color over skinn but its amazing blush and yes i want to buy this again... i recived as birthday gift from sephora🙂😉
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.