tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sharon Y.
This blush is GOALS!!!!!!!!!! It is not lying that it's 12 hour wear. It stays on from the moment i put it on till the time that i take it off!!! It really suited my skin colour and most importantly, it come out with so many shades!!!! I can't wait to buy another one to try it out!!!!!!!
Jessica P.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I recently got this blush as part of a set that I ordered from Sephora. I am so in love with Tarte blushes. They are the only blush that actually lasts longer than 2 hours on my face. I never have to worry about them fading. They are highly pigmented and a little goes a very long way.
Kelsey A.
New Waterford, NS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are amazing! They are the longest lasting blushes that I've found, and I love that they come in a variety of finishes. Paaarty is a beautiful neutral, but even the shades like 'splendor' which appear to have larger glitters in them apply beautifully and evenly to the face.
emma h.
Keswick, ON
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This blush is ok. I didn’t find it to be anything special. I like the packaging and the shade range but really wasn’t that impressed. The colour pay off is not phenomenal, and you really have to build it up. Overall I wasn’t that happy with it, but it was not the worst blush I’ve tried.
Coco c.
I am in love with this blush! I currently have to small to go sized ones in the shades "paaarty" and "harmony" and I am obsessed. It is super easy to blend and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday present free gift from Sephora and my goodness it's the perfect tone for me! It add just the right amount of colour and last all day! I am light skin with a blue undertone and freckles
Alex M.
wales
I absolutely love the shade captivating and I would definitely recommend it is a 100% build able and it stays true to its colour it's very cream based and very long lasting I would buy it again and I would like to review it ! Thank you for reading
Sandy C.
Toronto
One of my favourite blushes, very long lasting and a little goes a long way. I usually dip my brush in lightly and it gives the perfect flush. I would say this is quite a matte finish so I usually top with a highlight or bronzer to give me a glow. I wil definite try other colours soon!
Stéphanie N.
Very good product. Feels light on the skin and looks natural. Love the packaging as always tarte has very good looking products but they are also very good and long wear. Used it for a wedding, didn't have to reaply!
Definitely consider this one if you're looking for a powdered blush!
Pamela B.
Quito
No me encantó, pues al colocarlo con una brocha no pigmenta casi nada y suelta muchísimo polvo, lo he intentado con muchas brochas y no me ha dado resultado y termina manchando mis blusas La única forma en la que me lo puedo aplicar "bien" es directamente con los dedos y pues allí si deja una pigmentación bastante linda.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.