tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!! It is so good, easy to blend, and such good pigment. The colour choices are gorgeous too. Love that it is matte and not shimmery. Definitely buildable. My go to!!! 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic blush for a great price.
celina g.
This is a really good product. It is a creamy blush, not like others that are a bit chalky. It applies really well on bare skin or foundation. It has a shiny and natural finish to it. I would definitely buy it again.
The reason I gave it four stars are not five is that it is on the pricier side and I definitely think you could find something cheaper.
Huda D.
Milton, ON
I received this for my birthday and this was my first time trying a Tarte blush. I've always been a fan of Mac blushes, but omg ever since I used the Tarte blush I have fallen in love with the rich pigmented color, the super sleek application. Is not chalky at all, and glides on to your skin. This has quickly become my most favorite blush of all time!!
Molly B.
harrogate
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is definitely one of my favourites , it’s pigmented and creamy and doesn’t make your makeup under look bad , it has a slight shimmer and it looks pretty on the skin , I would buy this again , the colour I Goregous.
Sylvia N.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush and this blush line. It has so many beautiful shades and it lasts so long. Super pigmented and so easily blendable. I love the brand tarte in general and I have high expectations and this definitely did not disappoint. Recommended!
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I have 6 full sized and 6 deluxe sizes of these blushes. They are so collectible. Please wait until the holiday season when Sephora and tarte come out with really good deals to get these cheaper. Well worth it. Lasts long on the face (not 12 hours though) and looks so natural. Much much love!
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so very much, the packaging of it is adorable, and the print on the blush itself is so very cute! The formula is perfect for a blush as it isn't too pigmented, but is pigmented enough that you don't have that use most of the product for it to show up. Just a tap or two of my brush works wonders once I gently swipe it on my cheeks!
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
Beautiful, buildable peachy glow! Love using this to add more life to my face in the winter months. The peach tone helps my tan last longer. Wears well and stays on through humid weather or snow sprinkles too. Highly recommend for a variety of skin tones.
Marissa G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to everyday blush ! The formula is has the perfect texture. Soft and velvety without being too powdery. I count on this blush to give me a beautiful flush of colour that lasts all day, and it never disappoints !!
Alexandria A.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love the exposed colour! I've tried so many different blushes but I keep coming back to this formula in this colour. It has a nice matte finish but has amazing staying power, even on the hottest days it never quits. I'm a huge fan of these especially for the fact that they're nice on sensitive skin, I've never had any breakouts from this blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.