tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
Twist your attitude with themagic metallic lip liner, adding a fun and artistic twist to your lip contour. just apply a hint of the addictive deep metallic lines... see more...Twist your attitude with themagic metallic lip liner, adding a fun and artistic twist to your lip contour. just apply a hint of the addictive deep metallic lines... see more...
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
Sana S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tarte is one of a few cosmetics brands that only uses natural, eco-friendly ingredients for their makeup. I have a few of their beauty products in my collection but my most favorite and most used item has to be their famous Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush. I purchased one color at a time and I’ve had 7 so far.
The blush design itself has the Amazon river embossed in the middle which I think is a nice touch. The formula is truly remarkable in the sense that it works on any skin types – for oily skin, it controls oil; for dry skin, it hydrates. These blushes are intensely pigmented and finely-milled so a soft hand during application is a must. They may look a bit powdery at first, but they go on very smoothly and are easy to blend. Since they are so soft and crazy pigmented, I’d recommend using a fan brush or stippling brush for a natural-looking application. Build a sheer layer first, then add more to increase the intensity if desired. Tarte boasts a 12-hour wear but I find the color starting to fade just a tad bit on my cheeks at the end of day (8-9 hours) especially for lighter shades.
These Amazonian Clay blushes come in a wide range of colors so chances are you will find something that suits you. Soft, amazing color pay off, and good for your skin, these blushes have a reputation they are very well deserved. A lot of sales events are coming up this Fall and I am planning to get my hands on a few more of the pinker shades. I’m thinking maybe Amused and Achiote. With so many beautiful colors, it’s hard to make a decision!

Veerle B.
Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant
I only have 1 blush (Blushing Bride) and I love it so much. Whenever I'm in doubt which blush to use, I use that one (unless the color doesn't fit with the rest of the look). I've used it quite a lot and it still looks like it's barely been used. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way and you can build it up as much as you like. I love this blush so much that I recently ordered 2 other ones and hopefully I'll like them as much as the one I have. I definitely recommend this blush to all my blushlovers out there!
Kiara M.
Edmonton, WY
Got this from Sephora on my birthday and was super happy because the blush is my favourite shade (paaarty is the color I have) -- it really compliments light/medium toned skin (my skin tone) and I think it would look really nice with any skin tone! It is for subtle cheek colouring and can definitely be buildable in regards to intensity! (The lip color is in Birthday suit for those wondering! Super lovely shade too)
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Me encanta este rubor ya que es buenisimo, pigmenta de una manera espectacular el unico problema que veo es que es muy costos y hay bastantes rubores que se encuentran en farmacia que hace el mismo trabajo, con el costo de este rubor puedo comprar maquillaje para tod el rostro para mi esto es un punto a considerar, ya que veo innecesario pagar 30 dolares por este producto cuando hay muchos en el mercado por debajo y hacen el mismo fin, realmente vale la pena siq uieresinvertir el alta gma lo recomiendo pero cosideren este punto de vista
Stephanie L.
St, ON
I use this blush daily with my daily application! The amazonian clay really helps this product apply beautifully and buttery to the skin. It is true to colour and does not make me break out. The only downfall I have is that when I first purchased this product, it seemed that the clear coat over the product was too thick because there was no pay off when I tried to swatch the product. It was only until I really worked my brush in there and broke through the clear coat that I started to get pay off on my brush and finally, the colour came through and was easily shown on my face.
Stephanie L.
St, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Natalia M.
Miami
I got mine on the Sephora Birthday Gift . I really like it even tho I think it’s a little bit pricey. It is very easy to apply and I think the shade range is great so everyone can find a flattering tone.
The texture is soft and it looks airbrushed when you apply it on the skin. It blends perfectly with other products.
However,I think this blush doesn’t last 12 hours...
Noémie C.
Montréal, QC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Really love the colour paaarty! It's a little dark for my pale skin so i just put a little amount and it's perfect. I think it blends well and it's pretty pigmented! I received it as a birthday gift from sephora so it's the small format and after i finish it i will definitely go buy it again but in the bigger format and maybe try another colour! Can't wait. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.