tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michaela K.
I got a miniature version of this for free from Sephora as a birthday gift, and I must say, I am impressed. It is very true to the colour that you see and it is so pigmented. I absolutely recommend to others. If you like this blush in the shade "paaarty" I recommend that you check out the essence satin touch blush in the shade satin love. The colours are very similar. I would totally recommend!
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The 12-hour concept of this blush is true! It's pigmented but not (too) pigmented; meaning it looks beautifully natural and thats what I love most about it. I like the versatility of shades available, it would suit many skin tones. Totally worth the splurge and something I'd be willing to repurchase myself. :)
Hunter B.
Polson, MT
Tartes blushes are so highly pigmented that you really need to have a light hand when applying them to your cheeks. They look beautiful on the skin and don't need to be built up. I think these blushes are worth the money because they really do stay on the face for such a long time. Overall very impressed.
Michaela C.
I usually hate blush because of my rosacea but this blush is so pretty and light. I got this for the birthday sample at Sephora and i use it everyday. I don't really like it as a blush, but I always use it for draping and putting over my bronzer. I'll definitely buy the larger version once I run out.
soleida j.
Montreal
I had no big expectations about this product but was pleasantly surprised. It has good pigmentation, looks very natural and blends very well. I would use it on fair complexion only because it wouldn't show on medium an darker skin tones. It's really a neutral color for everyday wear not to be used for a bubbly result.
Tata C.
Scarborough, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My go to blush for a natural and everyday look. The color is beautiful for my skin tone and gives me that natural flush. It is not that pigminted which I like because I can easily control the amount that I will put on my cheeks. It is blendable and not powdery at all. It is a staple on my makeup bag.
Eliza M.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
These blushes are just gorgeous. They are exactly what I look for in a blush, subtle (but definitely buildable if you want a more intense colour), long lasting and very easy to work with. This is definitely my go-to everyday blush and I love that I can build it if I am wanting more pigmentation but can also apply a small amount for everyday wear. Couldn't recommend this enough!
Danielle W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't even know where to begin with this blush.

First of all, it actually lasts. I find the first product to wear off of my skin is blush, so the fact that it lasts is incredible to me. The pigmentation for how little you actually have to use is a bonus, which means it'll last longer in the long run. The shade range is unreal. Blushes to suit any skin type/colour.
Francesca P.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
You can't go wrong with these blushes, yes they are not super cheap and I'm sure you can find good blushes at the drugstore too, but the reason why I love this one so much is because they are really long lasting at least on my skin which for me is a super plus some blush tent to fade during the day but this one has definitely a long lasting power.
Definitely recommended!
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
Mine came in the Bling It On blush palette with 4 other colors. It has a matte finish and a very pretty everyday blush. It has a baby pink color with bluish undertone and is very flattering on fair skin. It is very pigmented and long-lasting. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush dollface
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.