tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!! It is so good, easy to blend, and such good pigment. The colour choices are gorgeous too. Love that it is matte and not shimmery. Definitely buildable. My go to!!! 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic blush for a great price.
varsha v.
fujairah
I've been lusting after this blush for years - always settling for dupes since I couldn't justify the price tag. I finally decided to pick it up and I was surprised that it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be. The tone and colour of the blush is perfect for me, but you really have to build it up to get the colour you want. Also it is VERY dry.. I'm not sure why :(
celina g.
This is a really good product. It is a creamy blush, not like others that are a bit chalky. It applies really well on bare skin or foundation. It has a shiny and natural finish to it. I would definitely buy it again.
The reason I gave it four stars are not five is that it is on the pricier side and I definitely think you could find something cheaper.
Binoodha K.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this blush, it's an amazing neutral brown-rose color and is perfect for adding a dimension of contour when applying blush to the cheeks. It really helps to lift the entire complexion and cheeks.
This and tarte blissful are my favourite blushes.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I have 6 full sized and 6 deluxe sizes of these blushes. They are so collectible. Please wait until the holiday season when Sephora and tarte come out with really good deals to get these cheaper. Well worth it. Lasts long on the face (not 12 hours though) and looks so natural. Much much love!
Lucy M.
People rave about this so much and I always thought 'it's just blush, how good could it be?' oh my god it's amazing! Literally gives you the most natural flush of colour and doesn't make you look like a doll (which a lot of blushes do!) I love it, it lasts ages too ! It's matte but has this very subtle sheen so you still look radiant! I'm in love!
Molly B.
harrogate
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is definitely one of my favourites , it’s pigmented and creamy and doesn’t make your makeup under look bad , it has a slight shimmer and it looks pretty on the skin , I would buy this again , the colour I Goregous.
Becky B.
VANCOUVER
Review for: Other more...
I am definitely not a big blush-wearer, the whole concept actually kind of scares me a bit, because blush is not one of those things u can easily remove if you accidentally put too much on. The amazonian clay in this formula makes it extremely blendable and so much easier to work with than your average blush. The colour selection is amazing and it gives my cheeks a soft smooth finish.
Pam B.
Delta, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this from Sephora in my birthday gift from them and this is now my holy grail blush. Soooo easy to blend and lasts all day long. Neutral nude shade so it goes with everything.  Matte finish and highly recommend any of these shades because of the great formula. (Thought I would like to specify that the singles are better than the blush palettes)
Marissa G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to everyday blush ! The formula is has the perfect texture. Soft and velvety without being too powdery. I count on this blush to give me a beautiful flush of colour that lasts all day, and it never disappoints !!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.