tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brianna S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely can not live without this blush. It compliments my light skin tone and it lasts all day. I’m a server and frequently work twelve hour days and this stays on all day. I have repurchased this once already.
Caitlin S.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
It lasts all day, but doesn’t go on a smoothly as others that I have tried. I definitely prefer Clinique. It doesn’t blend quite as easily, however does seem to last though.
Angelique G.
TARTE IS THE BEST with their blushes! They come with a great amount of product, sleak packaging which is super cute and the blush is nicely pigmented! I light hand goes such a long way, well worth the money! I have a collection of these beautiful babies!
Dani S.
Eugene
It wasn't one of my favorites just wasn't my color and I wasn't happy with the way it sat on my face if that makes any sense at all. Definitely would like to try a different shade and give this another try to love it.
Mia F.
Portland, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the texture and pigmentation of Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blushes. I use a light hand and slowly build up the color across the apple of my cheeks. This shade looks so natural, and very pleasing on most skin types!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have very fair skin and really enjoy this color is a very soft peachy pink. The product goes on very nicely and you don’t need to much so it is going to last awhile. I think I’ll be using tart blush from here on out
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really like this product, I love how it gives a super natural look! When I’m not in the mood to put a lot of blush, I just put that and it looks super cute and natural! I would buy it again for sure!! + I recommend!
Sydney M.
Great natural blush color. Make sure to use light strokes though if you are going for a natural look because it is very pigmented. It is definitely a good blush but I would not say there is anything exceptional about it. I think it is a bit expensive for what it does, but it gets the job done.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love this blush! I love the color and it goes on smooth. I got it in my ipsy bag. I use it all the time. It does stay on for a long time. I also really love tarte products! This is definitely a great product.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
This is my go-to blush. The Amazonian clay really makes this blush last all day...much longer than any blush I used before. I love the wide variety of shades. The pigment is beautiful and visible without being harsh.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.