tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amelia C.
I have this in two shades "exposed" and "fearless". The products are not very soft the texture is actually very chalky. It feels like a cheap drug store blush filled with talc. The pigmentation is just alright nothing special. I feel like I really have to dig my brush in to apply the desired amount of color. Overall I wouldn't recommend this line of blush, not worth the price. I regret buying both of these👎🏻

-Amelia 😊
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
El empaque es de lo mas coqueto, me encanta el relieve del producto. es bueno para cualquier tipo de piel, su pigmentación es muy buena no es necesario que se use mucho para que se vea bien. la relación precio calidad es buena, lo único que no dura mucho hay que estar retocando MUCHO
Tammy M.
If you are looking for a nice subtle blush; this is perfect! It's not an in your face blush; it leaves just a flush of colour on your skin. The formula is the same great formula with all the Amazonian clay blushes. I am happy I purchased it and made it part of my collection. The packaging is beautiful and I won't lie; it's what sold me on this product. Overall I really like this blush because I am not one for dark, heavily pigmented blushes.
Melissa M.
Toronto
I love the light colour of this. It goes on really well I only have to use one brush at rock on the blush then one on my cheek. Highly recommend for a daily blush.
Noha S.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Amazing product, it stuck in my skin all over the day in all situations and with the same color with no change. I love its stuck to the brush from the first time and when using it as a first layer it gives me a feel like i take a big amount and spread it all over my cheeks.
Paloma B.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my absolute favorite blush on the market! These blushes are long lasting, and I find they definitely last 12 hours on my oily skin. They are very buildable, so they are a bit more on the sheer side with initial application, but I don't mind this because it makes them easy to work with, and you can get a natural flushed look, or build them up to a more intense colour as well. The shade range is beautiful with my favourite being Paaarty, Captivating and Dazzled. Paaarty is a pretty nudeish pink that is very natural for everyday. Captivating is a stunning peachy orange blush that is perfect for the summer. Dazzled is a mauve with tiny gold flecks that is also great for every day and flattering with darker makeup looks. I think these blushes would look amazing on a variety of skin tones.
Shahed K.
umm slal
1,202 reviews
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Shahed K.
umm slal
1,202 reviews
Michelle Anna M.
DUMBARTON, west dunbartonshire
Blush is always the first thing to fade on me (I know that is normal) but the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush really does last the full day without fading away as time goes on! I 💗 the smooth look it gives, and such a natural finish. It feels soft and buttery and for a powder blends immensely! Absolutely worth every penny! I just adore tarte Cosmetics and absolutely believe high performance is wholeheartedly the truth! Amazing brand! If I could only use one brand for the rest of my life...... it would be tarte x
Tammy M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own many eyeshadow palettes from Tarte but up until recently, nothing else.it was my birthday this past month and Sephora gives you the option to pick between two gift sets for the occasion. I chose the Tarte. It included this blush and a lip paint. Even though I didn't have any say as to which blush I wanted, it was perfect colour for me. The shade is called paaarty and it's so nice. It's not too dark and it's not subtle, just perfect. It would not last 12 hours though. It lasted maybe 4-5 hours and then I had to reapply but that's not a big deal. I will definitely buy more blush from Tarte in other shades also and I would recommend it! :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.