tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
✨Would I recommend this Product?
Absolutely YES!

✨From where Can this be purchased?
Sephora

✨How does it compare to similar products?
Its very pigmented
The colour range is exemplary
Stays upto 10+ hours
Gives a natural look
Is not chunky like mostly other blushes
Flawless finish
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have so many of tarte's blushes, and they are all so beautifully made. So easy to blend, such great pigmentation, and the colors are just so pretty. They are all true to color from the pan to skin. The packaging isn't the cutest, but the product is amazing.
Anna Z.
Fort McMurray, AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I can't believe I've been wasting time on drugstore blushes. This formula is magical in so many ways. After a day of sweat, grease, you name it, my cheeks still stay rosy and cute. I'm all about Tarte and I wish I found this product sooner. It doesn't make my skin feel heavy or clog my pores. I love it!
Vivianne S.
Montreal
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love these blushes. They are the only ones I have ever owned because I can't get over how amazing they are! They have a beautiful selection of colours that suit practically everyone. They are the perfect pigmentation that can be built up or used for a barely there look. They are super blendable and make my cheeks look like they actually exist. They do fade a little throughout the day, but I find that this happens in a super nice way where it doesn't end up looking patchy of streaky.
Kristina M.
Windsor, ON
I have this blush in the shade risqué, which works as a beautiful nude that pulls a little on the peach side on my light/medium skin tone. It is nicely pigment when you swatch it with your had, but applies a little lighter when you dip your brush in it which I actually prefer. This allows me to build it up or keep it neutral. It also applies so smoothly - not patchy at all! I think this blush is well worth the money.
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I received this product as a gift from sephora, and keep it in my purse to use for a quick cheek pick me up.  It is not my favourite blush, but it does the trick.  It has  a bit of a shimmer to it which is nice when you are feeling like your skin is feeling ultra dull.  Would not purchase this product again.  Was not mind blowing by any means.
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!! It is so good, easy to blend, and such good pigment. The colour choices are gorgeous too. Love that it is matte and not shimmery. Definitely buildable. My go to!!! 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic blush for a great price.
Huda D.
Milton, ON
I received this for my birthday and this was my first time trying a Tarte blush. I've always been a fan of Mac blushes, but omg ever since I used the Tarte blush I have fallen in love with the rich pigmented color, the super sleek application. Is not chalky at all, and glides on to your skin. This has quickly become my most favorite blush of all time!!
varsha v.
fujairah
I've been lusting after this blush for years - always settling for dupes since I couldn't justify the price tag. I finally decided to pick it up and I was surprised that it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be. The tone and colour of the blush is perfect for me, but you really have to build it up to get the colour you want. Also it is VERY dry.. I'm not sure why :(
Binoodha K.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this blush, it's an amazing neutral brown-rose color and is perfect for adding a dimension of contour when applying blush to the cheeks. It really helps to lift the entire complexion and cheeks.
This and tarte blissful are my favourite blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.