tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Meghan L.
Tarte 12-hour Amazonian Clay blushes are fabulous! There are so many colors to fit all skin tones and personal preferences. They are very pigmented and last ALL. DAY. They don't rub off or fade. I don't wear a lot of blush and I can layer to my liking. They are kind of pricey for what they are but the quality and longevity of the product is worth the cost.
Rebecca M.
One of the best blushers ever!! It lasts all day. Legit. I know blush is like one of the first makeup products to wear off the face, but these last allllll day. They come in a variety of shades too, which is awesome. They go on really well and look like skin. They don’t look powdery at all. They look like a stain, but they’re powder. They’re pigmented, but since they’re not super powdery, you won’t get like a clump of odd patchy blush that can happen sometimes.
Lauren H.
surrey, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to day to day blush. I feel this shade is nearly universally flattering and gives enough flush to the cheeks without looking crazy strong. The pigment is extremely unlikable and the formula blends well with both a brush or a sponge. I will always recommend this product to others looking for a subtle blush
Keren B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The products of the face are my weakness, the care of expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, full face the truth I'm always trying new things that work on my face until I find This product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
I literally own every single shade of Tarte blush there is ! I'm obsessed ! Not only is their packaging adorable , shade selection perfection but their formula is AmZing ! It goes on perfectly with any brush. It lasts all day. It doesn't emphasize pores (at least not the mattes) and it's affordable with all the promo codes tarte has (I love their point system too and look forward to my free $50!) plus free Canadian shipping! YES! Thumbs up !
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Aboslutly love this blush there are no large sparkles it is softer and applies amazingly. I have the birthday gift version of this which came from Sephora and I am going into my 3rd year of using the free mini size product I received. Also this blush really does last all day and potentially all night. I always had to reapply my blush, bronzer and liner throughout the day despite pricey setting sprays and primers. Now I no longer need to bring my blush!
Arlene A.
I got the sample size of this blush on a reward kit from Sephora. The packaging is simple but cute and the size is so handy perfect when you're traveling. I got the shade Concept which is a beautiful pinkish peach color perfect for myvskin tone. This blush is very blendable and gives you a natural finish. Would definitely recommend this!
Cassandra C.
Ottawa , ON
Review for: Other more...
I got a small deluxe sample size of this in a Sephora birthday gift. It was in the shade 'magic' which is a pink with a hint of coral. I find the formula quite stiff and dry (It's attributable to the Amazonian clay they put in their products). However, the pigmentation is great. It goes on well and lasts a long time. Because the product is so stiff and tightly packed, it will last forever. I don't know if you could possibly get through an entire full-size one in a lifetime! haha.
Jessica S.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
OMG, I never thought I could get this excited about a blush. Blush to me has always been a workhorse, but this color and how it settles on the skin is phenomenal - even my husband noticed. The pigmentation is very natural looking and it gets integrated in the skin and not sit on top, which is often what makes blush look ghoulish. It's like the kind of look you might get from a gel blush, but from the versatility of a powder. Love love love, my favorite product from Tarte so far.
lauren m.
i recently purchased this product from my sephora after hearing rave reviews about the clay blushes from tart.  when i swatched dollface i was blown away by how beautiful the colour was.  it was a goregeous shade of pink that was super smooth.  when i wore it out for the first time, it truly did last hours on my skin. no touch ups necessary and that was a major perk.  the packaging is simple and pretty.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.