tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my favourite blush for everyday or when doing a bold eye look. It gives just the right amount of flush. When you see it in the pan it looks really beige and like it wouldn't really show up on the cheeks. When you apply it, it actually looks really rosy on the cheeks. Its really finely milled, so it can tend to kick up a lot of powder (which I have inhaled a couple times). Just be sure to tap your brush before you get close to your mouth/nose!
Margo C.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a mini version as a sample and I LOVE IT. So long lasting and this shade it basically impossible to apply too much. I purchased it after because I loved my sample so much!! Great size to travel with and this shade goes with every make up look.
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
This is by far my all time favorite blush formula and I plan on buying as many colors as I possibly can!

The pigmentation is gorgeous and gives a nice flush to the cheeks yet can also be built up. I honestly thing most of these colors would easily work on all kinds of skin tons. Whether I'm tanned or not, it still always looks gorgeous.

The formula is super soft and silky and blends like a dream. It takes me all of 2.5 seconds to get it looking perfect.

If you're looking for a blush that's highly pigmented yet easy to work with, I cannot recommend these ones enough.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own sooo many of these blushes and I love them beyond all reason! My favorite thing about Tarte blushes is how beautifully they blend into the skin and the variety of colors they have. They have every kind of shade imaginable, so if you want more of a natural flush, you will find it. And if you are looking for more of a pigmented rosy cheek, they have that as well. They have a shade to suit just about anyone's preference and skin tone. I also love the packaging, because they are in the same shade as the blush, so it is super easy to pick out which one you want to use if you store them somewhere, without having to check the label on the back. Also, these last quite a while and will stay put throughout the day without losing pigment. I love layering different shades, and they also have some with shimmer and some without, which just gives you more control over what you prefer. I love brands that give an array of shades and formulas, and Tarte really goes above and beyond with what they offer in this collection. I definitely recommend these to anyone! My fave shades are: Dollface, Exposed, Natural Beauty, Blushing Bride, and Captivating :)
j r.
sydney
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush is my favourite blush in the whole entire world, I use this blush in almost every single makeup look that I do, this shade captivating is my favourite it goes well with every single makeup and eyeshadow look you do, the formula is really good too, very smooth, buttery and pigmented so you would wanna use a very light hand with this blush, it also lasts a long time too tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Natasha M.
I have several shades of this blush. I find that the payoff is really inconsistent. In one shade, I have to really dig with my brush to get any pay off at all. In another, the lightest of swipes across the pan is enough for both cheeks and I even have to rub some off. Pigmentation is neither here nor there, some people like lots and some people don't like much, but what is important is consistency. This blush doesn't really have it.

That said, if you find a shade you like in a consistency you like, this blush can be a real winner. The pans last a long time because the blush is fairly hard. This makes it a pretty good value.
Megan B.
Liverpool, England
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Tarte Risque Amazonian Clay Blush is called a peachy nude by Tarte but I thought it was more of a neutral tanned peach with an orange undertone. This is also a very firm, dense consistency but still manages to be picked up easily with a brush. I thought it was easy to over do because the shade applied rather strongly and harshly on me when I mistakenly didn’t tap my brush prior to application. Start slowly when applying this and build as needed. The color adds a good deal of warmth to my complexion and looked incredibly smooth and flawless when applied and blended out.
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Praise!!! I can never find a blush that doesn't rub or melt off. I always apply a ton because I am super fair and without a good blush I look like Casper. So, I either leave the house bordering on clown face or re applying constantly. This blush saves the day! It stays put and all day. The colours are sooo pretty that I want more. I love the rich pigments, blendability and staying powder. So glad I splurged.
Savannah R.
Vancouver
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte™ Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer  ordered a set from Sephora that included these two products, i can't decide which I love more. They go on sheer but are buildable and easy to blend. The brozer has a shimmer to it but the blush is a matte formula. I will absolutely be buying full sized samples and telling all my friends how amazing they are. Even the little details like packaging and stamp are on point.
Balqees M.
giza
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.