tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Clarenville
The best blush! Lasts forever and has great colors. The only fault is the packaging doesn’t feel very luxe. It is sturdy though and holds up well over time. I’d buy this in multiple shades.
Jude B.
irbid
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
OM GOODNESS GRACIOUS IS THIS A DREAM OR WHATTTT honestly all colors are a must but these 4 are so amazing so pretty the colors are so nice and the quality of everything is a 100%💜
Laurel D.
York
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I had never heard about tarte or clay blushes but I was intrigued and decided to try when I saw it on sale at sephora! It is pigmented and long lasting while not going on too dark. I was very pleased and will buy again!
mollie p.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora. I never liked blush but I love this one, so many nice colours, it’s so soft, it’s nice and sheer. I absolutely love it, will buy more!!
Jasper f.
Chilliwack, BC
I had really high hopes for this blush but I was really dissapointed by It, I can see it on my brush but it doesn't transfer well onto my cheeks unless I spray the brush with setting spray
Sonia B.
Vancouver
I like this blush to add a bit of color to matte looks. It works very well when I'm wearing minimal makeup (such as only concealer and mineral powder). I have never had any issues with it wearing off.
Anna L.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really wanted to love this but it was a disappointing. Hard to get on, I need quite a bit, doesn't blend easily. It does stay on and doesn't smudge but the effect wasn't worth it for me,
Valeria R.
miami,florida
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This bronzer is the best, the perfect pigment, this bronzer is one of my favorites and as far as the price is super economic. 100% recommended tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Ruth R.
Sunderland
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really loved this blush. I love the colour. It applies really well. It is a small compact but it’s lasted me almost a year now. Great for lighter skin tones and those who are looking for a matte blush
Connie S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this clay starts on for a very long time easy to apply not drying at all many colours to choose from to complement NY skin colour its matte no shimmer it is build able affordable last a very long time I would buy it again and always do love it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.