tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather S.
Hampton, NB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The perfect natural pink!! Lasts all day! My go to blush for everyday, pigmented but not that overpowering. A little goes a long way, matte finish and perfect for every skin tone. Definitely going to be buying again
Miriam 💎.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
ENGLISH: It is a great product! I wear it every morning before leaving home
ESPAÑOL: ¡Es un gran producto! Lo uso todas las mañanas antes de salir de casa
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush because the colour is not only beautiful very pigmented, it’s also not too harsh like some other blushes tend to be. You can build up to more colour or keep it very natural. Definitely recommend!
TEGEN •.
Cranebrook, NSW
I’ll just about wear any pink blush so how could I not like it? I’m a very minimal blush wearer and if I put a tiny bit of this on my brush I don’t get blush overload, but it’s nicely pigmented and super blendable.
Sam H.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in monarch, I'm not usually a big fan of blushes but I do actually really like this one. It's matte so it doesn't accentuate flaws on your cheeks. The color itself is probably better suited for light skin though.
Meagan c.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These are my favourite blushes. I use them on my everyday makeup look. They last all day and look smooth on my skin. I love they are matte and don't have shimmer in them, which helps make my blush look more natural
sloan p.
Airdrie, AB
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Definitely a fan of this blush, sooo pretty and compliments so many skin tones! Isn’t to dull or pigmented so you get the perfect application, only con is that it doesn’t last all day. Otherwise I definitely love!
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was gifted this blush at Sephora as part of my birthday gift. It is a great product. I really enjoy how subtle this Color is. It really looks like a light wash of Color, but is buildable. I would buy this myself!
Niharika D.
I love it!! My favorite blush formula. Has amazing colours to choose from. The formula is pigmented without being uncontrollable. Blends out really easily and really is ling lasting on the skin. Highly recommended!
Whitney C.
daphne
This is my favorite blush!! It goes on so smooth and stays on all day. I have it in a variety of shades and the pigmentation varies a little between them, but they all are beautiful. Very good value for your money.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.