tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Haley L.
Panama City Beach
I actually received this as a free gift with my points from Sephora and fell in love! The color is beautiful and the miniature size has lasted me for months with no sign of running out! I am actually looking forward to getting the full size when it does!
Alex J.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome product. I usually don’t care what brand my blush is but I’ve been really impressed by this particular one. Buildable, natural pigment and the shades are so flattering. Definitely matte so if you like shimmer in your blush this may not be for you.
Amy S.
Dothan, AL
This is my all time favorite high end blush. It applies so smooth on the skin and it really does last several hours. I feel like the powder just melts right into your skin and gives you a natural blushing appearance. I definitely want to try more shades!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love tarte blushes! They aren’t crazy pigmented so it looks very natural as opposed to a chunk of color on your face. They last forever and has a pretty color. They aren’t the cheapest, but so worth the investment!
Darlene T.
Orem, UT
The color I purchased was beautiful but the blush was so hard and powdery. II’ve used some on their other blushes that I really think I just received a dud. I do enjoy Tarte blushes just this one did not work for me.
Marissa M.
Kingsport
This blush is very nice and has a good pigment to it. This color is good for pale skin and is long lasting. I recommend this blush to anyone willing to try something other than a drug store brand. It’s not too pricey.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love this blush! I love the color and it goes on smooth. I got it in my ipsy bag. I use it all the time. It does stay on for a long time. I also really love tarte products! This is definitely a great product.
Kara H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great color that look natural and is long lasting. I got this in a tarte sale (of course, I love snagging stuff on sale) so the price was on point. A small blush but a little goes a long way with this! Will buy again!
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Been using this baby for years! Absolutely love it! It’s super natural, last all day, has no shimmer, it’s my perfect blush! It’s pigmented but not overall pigmented, it slides smoothly on your face, easy to apply, and small enough to carry with you anywhere.
Carin G.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this Blush so much it’s ridiculous. I have a medium skin tone and it looks so good. This is definitely a highly pigmented long lasting buildable Blush. Okay now can we talk about the delicious sweet soft scent all of Tate’s products have. I love it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.