tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie F.
St, NL
One of my favourite formulas. There are so many beautiful colors. They’re so pigmented but easy to blend and work with and they’re also long wearing. These are one of the only blushes I can still see on my face by the end of the day
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora last year and I absolutely love it. It is a beautiful mauve pink color, blends beautifully into the skin and does not break me out. Highly recommend tarte Amazonian clay blushes
Sandy M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Hands down the best blush I've ever used! The pigment is fantastic, and a little goes a long way! It blends nicely, and the colour suits my pale skin tone. I definitely recommend this product! The holy grail of blushes!!
Isaac L.
I received this as part of my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift in 2017, and I love this colour on my fair, pink toned face. It's lightweight, but buildable, and looks natural on the face. I'd definitely recommend it!
Jenna L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love love these blushes! They are my favourite! They are nude and beautiful with a gorgeous matte finish that leaves my cheeks looking perfectly blushed, I highly recommend!!! I am truly in love with these blushes
Jaidyn H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this product is actually stunning the packaging is so nice and the colours are beautiful it sucks that this colour is only for birthday gifts at sephora because this is my favourite I would defiantly buy it if it wasn't
Clare C.
Petawawa, ON
Such a beautiful colour on the skin, makes my face look slightly blushed and very natural - perfect for the summer when you want a natural glow! Best for pale to tan skin but I think anyone could make this product work!
🏅Beauty 🏅.
staple!!!!
i switch from tipsy and exposed for my everyday blush. stayput power is
the on of the best if not the best for and everyday makeup, these are
also buildable so these are very versatile blushes. these are all i
really need
Lisa P.
Vancouver
Beautiful blush! I wore this recently on my wedding day. It’s definitely long lasting as all the Amazonian clay blushes are. They are also waterproof! I think this would work with most skin tones. I would recommend this.
Mary E.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Love tarte 's blushes, they are just awesome. It has an excellent color pay off. It gives you a very natural finish, matte finish, the colours apply beautifully, they are a bit pricey though, but still recommend them.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.