tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love how soft and silky this blush feels on my face. It gives me a beautiful and natural looking glow and it works really well on my pale skin ton. It’s fairly pigmented so a lot goes a long way for this blush
Mackenzie K.
Pembroke , CA
Love all tarte products to be honest. These blushes are pigmented and stay put. Also save a bit of money by getting the small size, which lasts long as you don’t need to use much products! A great buy tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Malak S.
This blush is amazing. It is literally worth your money because it has soooooooo much product like I’ve had it for 2 months now and I still haven’t dented it. The blush is sooo pretty and gives me that nice rosy cheek color that everyone loves.
Sarah M.
North Vancouver, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These are amazing blushes. They last forever on your cheeks and blend so smoothly. They are a nice matte finish and gives you a natural flush. They are gorgeous and I would one hundred percent buy them again.
Sky M.
peterborough
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
If your going to splurge and buy any blush, get these! They are amazing and have such a variety of colours for any skin tone. They apply beautifully and mix well with other makeup. I highly recommend these :)
Chantelle W.
East bowling , Bradford
This is one of my favourite blushes! Really dark deep blush one of my favourite colours! The pigment pay off is really good the blush stays on all day! The colour is matte which is what I like in my blushers.
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval, QC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Got 2 of these blushes and definitely love how its pigmented and you don’t need a lot to show the color on your cheeks. Very good product and its long lasting so no need to retouch your makeup during the day.
danica a.
Vancouver
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
my favourite blushes ever!! once again tarte killed it and it is such a great formula. it lasts forever and it’s super buildable. love the pigment the shows up on my face. would recommend to any blush lovers
Mallory K.
London, ON
I received this blush as a gift for my birthday last year and I love it. It’s perfect for an everyday look. It isn’t too over the top and blends nicely into my skin. Although I have a lot of different blushes, this is one I grab every morning!
Brooke C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It is beautiful! I got it as my birthday gift from Sephora and I will definitely be purchasing again! It blends easily and it looks so beautiful on my skin! It stays looking beautiful all day!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.