tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Franchesca D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
BEST BLUSH EVER!!! I have used many brands before, and Tarte blush is hands down the best I have used. It is so pigmented, buildable and stays on all day!! The Paaarty colour compliments my skin a lot (Neutral light skin) But I think it will look great on all skin tones!! FIVE STAR!
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
Nice long-lasting blush, but so many of the blushes look nearly the same. And another thing that bugs me is the coloured packaging. It doesn't always match the blush (like the too faced ones do) so looking at the packaging can throw off your perception of the actual blush colour. Quality is there though.
Jennifer B.
Maryvale, NS
Love ,love ,love it. Don't know what I'm gonna do when mine goes. I'm gonna have to get an new one. The color is just perfect , just enough color does not overpower .
Ashley E.
I don’t think this is a 12-hr blush, but it’s still perfect!!! I use Paaarty and it is the most perfect, healthy pink shade. Beautiful colour and no irritation is a win for me. I don’t have the greatest luck with blush since my cheeks can be very sensitive and I haven’t had any issues with Tarte.
Aimee G.
Perfecto para el dia a dia, esta super pigmentado y tiene una amplia gama de colores para elegir. Lo que mas me gusta es que deja mis mejillas con apariencia natural.
Elvira F.
tustin
I actually ONLY own the onein the shade "paaarty". It was given to me as a gift and it has been my go to blush. It's creamy texture and soft pretty color is Just amazing to me.
kaitlin 💕.
Saskatoon, SK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush ! I got a sample size from Sephora for my birthday and it's lasted for nearly a year! Love the colour, easy to blend and apply too but build-able colour.
Aisling L.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a pretty pink, and it goes on easily and lasts all day. A little goes a long way for daytime, but it's very easy to build up for more colour if you prefer that. Only criticism is that many of the colours are very similar - it would be nice to have a little more variety from the range.
Alanna D.
Since I'm pale a lot of blush really stands out so when I found this gem it was a nice peachy color and it looked amazing on skin! It is again a bit expensive but I love all tarte products as they are amazing quality so I don't mind paying the price!I'd recommend this to any of my pale friends!
Sara G.
Innisfil
Such a beautiful blush. They had so many colours to compliment everyone’s skin tone. It applies naturally and is easy to build up. They’re a bit pricy but are for sure worth the money! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.