tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
lacy ♥.
Windsor, NS
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love Tarte Amazonian clay products! This blush is soft and smooth, easily blendable and buildable. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way! I definitely recommend this product. The price point is reasonable for the size of the product and the amount of use you get out of it, but it’s an amazing product to snag on sale!
Suzy B.
Batangas City
I love how it gives life on my cheeks i rarely use blush but this one is so good , and it goes a long way . And im loving the orange good for people who wants to have a easy retouch for soft colors . Especially on golden brown skinned like me
Katie H.
Conception Bay South , NL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BLUSH, absolutely obsessed I didn’t think thimk was gonna king time I saw it me well but now I use it alllll over my face it is so long lasting and buildable and pigmented, I will 100% buy this product again and recommend it to people with pink tone skin
Saffron M.
baldock
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush  This is a blush for a shuttle peachy look I recommend this as an everyday summer look I regularly reach for this
Rashi G.
Toronto
One of the best blushes I have ever tried! This blush offers such a beautiful colour with so much pigment. I don't even have to build it up because it has got such a nice pigment and is also easily blendable for a more sheer look. It's long lasting, isn't too chalky or powdery either. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra B.
Old shettleston road, Glasgow
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade monarch and absolutely swear by it!! It’s a peachy pink colour and is so subtle and leaves a healthy glow to the skin!! The only downfall is that you can only buy it from the tarte website! I wish it was stocked on beauty bay or cult beauty for ease of purchase!!
Stephanie B.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este blush es un color súper neutro para uso diario, lo puedo usar en un look súper suave y hasta en uno súper fuerte! Lo amo increíblemente es mate y se adapta a cualquier piel sin duda alguna lo recomiendo
roshini k.
brampton
In love with this blush, probably my favourite blush to wear all the time. It's peachy shade looks so beautiful along my cheeks, adding a bit of colour. The pigment is amazing and leaves my cheeks feeling soft and smooth. Only downside is the shade I adore is limited edition and only available at the Sephora's tarte sample box.
Kathleen B.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the real deal. It’s highly pigmented without being too bright on the face. It’s easy to blend with any foundation with a beautiful matte finish. It’s buildable if you want a bolder look and all the colours that I have tried work equally as well. Highly recommend!
Nadia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this for free for my birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. I still use it today. I really like this blush, it provides good colour pay off, and is very versatile and can be used with a number of different brushes. Overall a great product I would recommend and I will probably purchase once I run out of my free one.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.