tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
I received this in a kit with a mascara and a bronzer. I absolutely love this color it looks absolutely amazing and goes on so well and it lasts all day long for me. It's not too much it just gives you a nice healthy color.
💞 T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my all time favorite blush. I tried a sample once from ipsy and and have been getting it still ever since! It looks so natural on my skin tone! It's a subtle highlight to put on your cheek and give you a nice summer glow
raya k.
I have had so many problems finding MATTE blushes, and it is so nice to use this blush that is not only matte but comes in so many gorgeous colors. I bought dollface, tipsy, exposed, and blissful and they are all go to shades for me. I highly recommend them.
Bridgette T.
Tarte blushes are my go to! If I had to have one Blush brand in my collection then this would be it! These blushes last forever! The pigmentation is amazing and the blend so nicely on the face! I literally want all of them lol
Kara L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this blush, it applies on Great. It’s very matte though and I love that it stays on your face all day. Tarte has amazing products and this is a classic item they have. I would definitely recommend for a daily look.
Dana D.
Jackson
Received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I love it. Very long lasting. I use the palette in my makeup kit as a makeup artist. Very pigmented and not a lot of kickback which is always wonderful news. Worth the price!
Janna B.
Perry, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the most beautiful color. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented; the perfect amount to give your skin a blushing look without making you look like a clown! I’m obsessed with it, it’s definitely my go-to.
the b.
Apex, NC
My favorite blush that I keep coming back to time and time again. The color is perfect - not too heavy and not too sheer and it lasts all day without feeling heavy on my skin. I have a few of the shades and it’s honestly one of my favorite beauty products!
Anjad I.
Memphis, TN
This is the only color that I have tried. So far it looked good on all my friends so it works for any skin tone. It’s long lasting and easy to blend it with your contour. I recommend it to anyone who loves smooth looks
Krista M.
New Lothrop
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
In love with the blush. All of the Amazonian Clay products are wonderful. Very pigmented and the colors are great for all skin tones. This blush really does last for 12-hours. Will repurchase this product again. Highly recommend if looking for a new blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.