tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brynne D.
Winnipeg , MB
It is the perfect colour of blush for my skin tone and it goes on so nicely with a blush brush and blends out so nicely it is by far my favourite blush and I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for amazing blush
Darsie S.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I received this is a Birthday gift from Sephora and let me just say, this will certainly be making it's way into my make-up bag the next time I am at Sephora. This gives me that perfect look and lasts all day. I don't think I could go a day without using this product!
Emily K.
St George, NB
I got a sample size of this blush in a gift pack of tarte skin care products. I've only used it a couple of times, but the color is beautiful and it goes on really nicely. It stays forever and comes in a cute little compact. I would definitely think about getting the full size version
Ana M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte makes amazing blushes! I've never been disappointed. They are pigmented and last for hours and hours. They're quite pigmented so you just need a layer or two to get the effect that you desire. I like the fact that it doesn't have any sparkles and goes on matte.
NAIRA S.
Safdarjung enclave
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Hey guys! I am really amazed by this product. I really love the blush and it's by far one of the best blushes I've ever used. It is really pigmented and also stays for a long time. The price too is just alright. If you're looking to buy this, I would say 'go for it' !
Ashley S.
Mississauga, ON
This is one of my favorite blushes. It's very pigmented so you don't need a lot, and this colour looks great on my fair skin. I find it long lasting, and is great for a matte colour. I usually layer it with a shimmer blush on top. I would definitely buy it again!
Bianca t.
Brampton
I love these blushes so much they look so natural and soft on the skin it's really build able which I like and I love how long it last it's such a great blush it comes in many colors and matte and shimmers I absolutely love these blushes and you get a lot of product💖
Megan V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This colour is a little too pink for me, but I do like the formula. It’s more of a satin finish than a matte or shimmer. It doesn’t go on patchy and it blends out nicely. Sits on my skin well. Would recommend.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. I got the travel size with a Tarte creamy matte lip paint in birthday suit. You receive them at Sephora as a birthday gift. The blush is a pinkish nude shade, it has a soft velvety texture that blends beautifully with very little fallout, it has a perfect pigmentation and is very long lasting. I blended some on the apples of my cheeks yesterday when I got home from Sephora around noon and by 11:00 pm before washing my face it looked like it did when I first applied it.
Although it’s just a travel size (1.5 g/0.05 oz) it should last you a bit; depending on how often you wear blush.
I’ve never purchased anything from tarte, although I’ve been wanting too, I am extremely impressed with their products and will be a customer of their’s from now on. If you are looking for a nude blush that blends beautifully I highly recommend purchasing the tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Paaarty.
This is definitely a five star product ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chelsea B.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Nice colour, buildable. High pigment blushes are not always a good thing, in fact its better to be able to build so as to not overdo it. These blushes are great for that, I do wish some of the colours were a little more lively, but overall, a lovely natural blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.