tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
stephanie m.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I've received this for my birthay, and i'm pretty happy with it ! The color is perfect for the mid season when i still have a tan, but fits great on pale skin too ! The only thing is that it don't show that much unless you put a lot... Other than that, you will be satisfied of this blush.
Sanya Z.
Dubai
This blush is oh so-amazing and highly pigmented. A little product and voila, you are good to go! It’s a little expensive for the amount you’re getting but you definitely worth a try! A lovely shade 😍😍❤️❤️
Lala H.
Dubai
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the mini of this blush as the birthday gift from Sephora earlier this year. This color is amazing on my skin tone- it gives the perfect flush of color to your face. I loved this little mini so much, I went and picked up the full size one as well! Really love these 12 hour blushes!
Shannon F.
Penetanguishene , ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is supremely pigmented and goes on strong. It’s a bit hard to blend because of this. It certainly offers a whole lot of colour, and maybe this shade just isn’t right for me. I want to love it, but I have to be so careful how much I use as it looks a little garish if I’m not.
cassandra L.
Oshawa
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Paaarty is such a gorgeous shade to wear on a daily basis. I find myself wearing it almost every single day! This blush is highly pigmented, long wearing and so incredibly easy to blend! I often use this product in many different colours on myself and as well as many different clients!
Ramina U.
I got this blush from Sephora as part of my birthday gift and I love it! It’s so small and is great for travel. I find even though I use it almost every day, my container is still full. It’s great! It’s not too pigmented and looks very natural on the skin. I would highly recommend :)
Dani K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Bro. You need to get this product. I love it so much. It has just enough pigment and goes on the skin beautifully. It’s very long lasting and has a matte finish. I would very much buy it again. Please buy it. It’s the best!
Sandip A.
Enola, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These blushes are great! They do apply nicely and the pigment is great. They also last nicely throughout the day. I really like the Exposed nude color-it will look nice on a variety of skin tones and is good for every day use. The Paaarty shade, though, wasn't as great in my opinion. It does look nice on the skin; however, I feel like I have to pack on a lot more product to get a nice payoff.
Steph L.
Waterloo, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this blush! I received it with the Sephora tarte birthday gift and I have the shade parrty. This shade is a pinky nude and just adds the prefect amount of colour to make your skin look naturally flushed. I really like the consistency of this blush it is really easy to blend and is long wearing. I will definitely be checking out other shades that they have!
Devon L.
Vancouver, BC
Tartes Amazonian Clay products opened my eyes to how soft and malleable a powdered blush (or eyeshadow) product can be. Not only do these pots last a long while, you don't need a lot of the product to get the coverage you need which in turn, leads to a softer, less "cakey" look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.